Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously think Law might be stronger than all the Commanders on Wano

Law > Urouge (YC 3.5) > Snack (YC4) -> Law is easily Cracker/Smoothie level
Law >>> Vergo (YC3.5) > Base Sanji (YC4) -> That puts Law on the higher levels of Commander level

The Commanders seem irrelevant to Luffy, Law and Kid. They're there to preoccupy Sanji and Law. Only GOATakuri was > Law.
Sure, yet couldn't defeat non awekening Doffy.
Man Doffy must be at least low top tier

Well yeah.. but the outcome is a "Hard faught fight"
I feel you brother! I'm getting tired with all of this, the most hyped arc by Oda is so boring, like I'm sorry, but in WCI we at least had some fights, tension, high stakes basically things that we don't have in Wano and I was so excited by this arc. People afraid to criticize Oda the are to protective of one piece, but they can't understand that criticism, a good criticism is what makes story better, it inspires the author to write better story. if we except Oda's mistakes as a masterpiece then Oda will continue in that way and all of this because people afraid to criticize, the fans themselves are the one who are distroying the story.

Can we get a second and third party confirmation, this is the 4th or 5th time on this thread ive seen this spoiler.
It's not real, as well as the Jack/law BS. The only thing that might be legit is the 5CH spoiler that

- Says Luffy/Kidd and crews enter the "mansion" (probably the skull)
- The whole King telling the Tobi Roppo to find Kaido's son. If they do, they are allowed to challenge the All-Stars.
- Kaido wants this so he can show them off to BM for entertainment
- The numbers brought Kaido a gift.

That's pretty much it, and we don't even know if that is legit and it sounds pretty realistic

Not much tbh tho imo id prefer him to have at least more fleshed out then the tobi roppo...

And those 4 panels aint stop him from being a fan favorite somehow. Which isn't bad i just dont personally get the hype at all yet

Ill probably like him more but now hes just feels "there"
I mean He stopping the Big Mom pirates and insulting her was nice.

Everything that bash Big Mom is welcomed

Status
Not open for further replies.