Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral stans have a fap orgy over Aramaki defeating bandaged Yonko commanders in a direct confrontation, yet Shanks making Aramaki cry by showing off his balls from 50 miles away is *giggle* "context".

Aramaki was going berserk while in his Tree form. Instead of calmly reacting to Shanks' CoC by asking "whose CoC is that? The Red Hair pirates?!", he was immediately forced out of his DF power, screamed and had snot running down his nose.

Sure. Aramaki just had a "tactical" retreat. :suresure:

@Seraphoenix @ConquistadoR @L55 @Impact_Dial @Sasaki Kojirō

Talking about evil pirates Luffy is one of them because he says he wants all the meat to him therefore he wants all the rest of the world to be starving.

Meanwhile Zoro wants all the sake to him therefore he wants World Peace since sake makes people fight and kill each other.
People drink sake to entertain themselves and or release stress, zoro is against people relaxing and feeling good.
Post automatically merged:

It’s been a while man. Hope you are well.
Im doing great ^^, just life and well OP just hasnt been doing it for me anymore though I do pop by from time to time to check the spoilers and whatnot.

Admiral stans have a fap orgy over Aramaki defeating bandaged Yonko commanders in a direct confrontation, yet Shanks making Aramaki cry by showing off his balls from 50 miles away is *giggle* "context".

Aramaki was going berserk while in his Tree form. Instead of calmly reacting to Shanks' CoC by asking "whose CoC is that? The Red Hair pirates?!", he was immediately forced out of his DF power, screamed and had snot running down his nose.

@Seraphoenix @ConquistadoR @L55 @Impact_Dial
Not to mention he is kind of dumb thinking he could just walk in and take Luffy no problem. If it was a 1 v 1 I would understand him taking the chance. But you had a whole alliance that had just beaten two yonko. Oda butchered his portrayal.

Keep this energy when awakened Kizaru is punting G5 Luffy around.

I mean did you want him do deal with a Yonko and crew alone? Even Kizaru here is showing up with a fleet to confront Luffy and co.
Post automatically merged:

Keep this energy when awakened Kizaru is punting G5 Luffy around.
No Admiral is punting a Yonko or vice versa, they are on the same tier. I do wonder what will happen though.

I mean did you want him do deal with a Yonko and crew alone? Even Kizaru here is showing up with a fleet to confront Luffy and co.
The point is, that Aramaki did not calmly react to Shanks' CoC, saying that it would be tactical for him to retreat as he is faced with Shanks and his crew. He was completely embarrassed. Forced out of his DF, sweating, screaming, having snot running down his nose, rising up his hands as to surrender immediately. That was Shanks showing off from dozens of miles away, not even being present.

The point is, that Aramaki did not calmly react to Shanks' CoC, saying that it would be tactical for him to retreat as he is faced with Shanks and his crew. He was completely embarrassed. Forced out of his DF, sweating, screaming, having snot running down his nose, rising up his hands as to surrender immediately. That was Shanks showing off from dozens of miles away, not even being present.
That could be attributed to his hot headed character and not necessarily be a pl indication you know? The man’s been active hyperactive since he arrived on Wano.

You know I appreciate you, but using Buggy as an example ain't fair.
Yes it fair Buggy is th eliving proof that admiral title is more impressive then yonko .

You can't luck your way in an admiral title they are choosen by strenght .
Hell for be a navy captain now you need haki .
ANd in sengoku era you needed haki to be a VA .

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Wait, isn't Aramaki the same admiral who only went to Wano because Kaidou had fallen? Otherwise he would never have set foot there?

Yes it fair Buggy is th eliving proof that admiral title is more impressive then yonko .

You can't luck your way in an admiral title they are choosen by strenght .
Hell for be a navy captain now you need haki .
ANd in sengoku era you needed haki to be a VA .
Buggy wouldve been an admiral at this point if he was a marine because he is a gag character that always seems to get to higher places based on pure luck and accident, you really dont understand his character do you? He(Oda) would find a way.

Marines are 50/50
There are very few Marines shown to be corrupt/violet towards citizens.

Scum like the guy that fucked over Nami's village and crazy murderous mutherfuckers like Akainu are shown to be the exception.

I HATE when groups like the Marines bend the knee to scum like the WG, but, as far as their actual actions go, most Marines, from random fodder to high ranking officers, seem to care highly about protecting citizens and going after the worst pirates.

The Marines do way more good than most pirates, Luffy's crew is a GIANT exception to how pirates generally act.

Name me a single other crew that does the stuff Luffy does. If Oden was on Luffy's crew, and Kaido killed him, Luffy wouldn't give a fuck about anything, he would sail straight to Wano to free the country. Even a guy like Whitebeard didn't act as heroic as the Straw Hats tend to, which makes Luffy saying he doesn't want to be a hero really funny to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.