Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buggy wouldve been an admiral at this point if he was a marine because he is a gag character that always seems to get to higher places based on pure luck and accident, you really dont understand his character do you? He(Oda) would find a way.
Oda woul dneed to mak him stronger buggy would not evn be able to pass the captain rank because of lack of haki.
Admirals are the strongest they are tested if theya re strong enought to be an admiral .
There is 2 admirals candidate that did"nt cuted it .
Buggy not gettin to admiral tittle without a massive strenght upgrate.

The living proof of that is aramaki and fujitora both were not part of the navy and got recruited and put admiral direclty because of their strenght .

Admiral is a strenght position .

Oda woul dneed to mak him stronger buggy would not evn be able to pass the captain rank because of lack of haki.
Admirals are the strongest they are tested if theya re strong enought to be an admiral .
There is 2 admirals candidate that did"nt cuted it .
Buggy not gettin to admiral tittle without a massive strenght upgrate.
No, he could have an admiral level subbordinate that does the job for him when fights hapen for example. Its not that cut and dry fam.

Yes it fair Buggy is th eliving proof that admiral title is more impressive then yonko .

You can't luck your way in an admiral title they are choosen by strenght .
Hell for be a navy captain now you need haki .
ANd in sengoku era you needed haki to be a VA .
Who made him shichibukai? the same organisation that appoint admirals...

and same logic won't apply.,...they don't give yonkos several ranks before declaring yonko or they don't do drafts because they are not recruiting yonkos...admirals are marine agents...they don't directly become admirals...they grow up by promotions...so comparing the admiral title and yonko title is pointless because they don't follow the same rules...

I just saw a movie trailer on youtube called "Knights of the Zodiac". Is this a Saint Seiya adaptation I'm just finding out about or what? Becaue it looks uncannily similar imo.

Who made him shichibukai? the same organisation that appoint admirals...

and same logic won't apply.,...they don't give yonkos several ranks before declaring yonko or they don't do drafts because they are not recruiting yonkos...admirals are marine agents...they don't directly become admirals...they grow up by promotions...so comparing the admiral title and yonko title is pointless because they don't follow the same rules...
Shishibukai is based on reputation .
NO they do not grow up from promotion not the admirals .
Avery other grade they do but htey need haki to be a captain and even stronger haki to be a va now that akainu is the fleet .
But like I said fujitora was not in the navy and was named directly admirals because of his strenght

I

Impact_Dial

Wait why are you trying to do that? Its just a manga forum lmao relax, I just saw that post and felt like answering to it.
This is real shit homie real beef admiral fans vs yonko fans people are gonna get dropped on both sides :seriously:
wasn't fujitora going to a separate mission?
I wonder where he went :wonderland:
He went to find @Kiku he needs to bring her to the wg lab for investigation in the name of science

Shishibukai is based on reputation .
Exactly...reputation comes from strength...people believed Buggy was strong because of his lucky reputation...so they simply offer a warlord position to roam freely in seas...still warlords are pirate crews...admiral is a officer for world government...it follows rules, regulations, reputation, and strength....Coby started from marine soldier and now he is a captain...

We know that, had roles been reversed, Admiral fans would've seen this as cut clear portrayal.
I will never understand why Admiral fans are willing to die on this hill for Aramaki.

You have so many GOATs, just accept Aramaki is trash, and focus on how awesome Kizaru and Akainu are.

Why bother defending this Celestial Dragon simp boy? Especially when Akainu clearly has little respect for the Gorosei's bullshit.

Listen, I understand Oda was a GIANT DICK by making Aramaki look so cool at first, only to clown him, but, fuck it.

Time stanning Akainu and Kizaru is much better spent than time defending the guy who got pushed back by Momo.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I will never understand why Admiral fans are willing to die on this hill for Aramaki.

You have so many GOATs, just accept Aramaki is trash, and focus on how awesome Kizaru and Akainu are.

Why bother defending this Celestial Dragon simp boy? Especially when Akainu clearly has little respect for the Gorosei's bullshit.

Listen, I understand Oda was a GIANT DICK by making Aramaki look so cool at first, only to clown him, but, fuck it.

Time stanning Akainu and Kizaru is much better spent than time defending the guy who got pushed back by Momo.
They can't admit they were wrong. So many of the badmiral stans were saying that he was going to fold everyone. We had to go through that long break of them sucking his cock only for the break to end and for him to get clowned by momo and negged by Wi-Fi haki. Admitting they were wrong would hurt egos too much.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

And then, Aramaki ended up being used as a training tool by an 8 year old without Haki, who wanted to get grasp of Kaido's DF.

Used as a training tool by an 8 year old who could barely look Kaidou in the eye without the help of seconds...
And the worst of all is that the fight was very difficult for the admiral who claimed to be in a lot of pain after the newly learned blows of Dragon Momo the aspiring Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.