Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Damn you might’ve and I’m jus a dumbass and forgot, apologies. That is not a lie lmao, Florida is jus a wild ass place my man. In one of our counties(Pasco) tha Mayor got into a shootout with tha Police lmfao. And it was treated like some regular shit
wtf ..... .

i also saw a man in Florida trying to get his stolen car back from his ex who was driving , while he was on top of the car himself

i laughed when i watch this . and in the comment someone implied weird things like this happen a lot in Florida

also recently ( a few days ago ) i got this video showing a man in a sewer in Florida , singing a song called "Amazing Grace"

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
wtf ..... .

i also saw a man in Florida trying to get his stolen car back from his ex who was driving , while he was on top of the car himself

i laughed when i watch this . and in the comment someone implied weird things like this happen a lot in Florida

also recently ( a few days ago ) i got this video showing a man in a sewer in Florida , singing a song called "Amazing Grace"
Yea this is some normal Wednesday afternoon shit in my state lmao, but naw. Honestly, this don’t happen everyday, but it’s regular enough that people are legit used to things like this happening smh

@Admiral Lee Hung any chapter with even a whiff of Admiral Wank is automatically an Akainu/10 chapter. :akaman:

That comparison between me and Dragon though. :doffytroll: Was that in there already or was that added after that post I made? Lol.

The Divvens vs Katakuri Army is top notch as well, even if it does give me flashbacks to the Great Collapse of OJ. :catsweat:

I am kinda hoping that some random ninja gets decapitated just so that it could be labelled as Syed’s “Beheading Power”. :rolaugh:

So I have been wondering, did the Admiral Tard Army attack on it’s own accord or did they attack in conjunction with Sword Wankers? :kizabat:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So I have been wondering, did the Admiral Tard Army attack on it’s own accord or did they attack in conjunction with Sword Wankers?
The Admiral Tards and the Zoro Fandom both attacked in conjunction with the Katakuri Fandom's attack lol. The Admiral Tard Army has been standing at the ready for the exact moment since the beginning of the series. Lol

I wasn't back in Oro Jackson so I need background history please:pepehands::pepehands:Anyway, a 10/10 chapter as always LMAO:akaman:Great job as always Major @Admiral Lee Hung :sabogood:Bruh, the WinWin army though:rolaugh:And Divvens vs the Katakuri Army XD:luffylaugh:And apparently the Admiral Tard Army is live up to their hype as usual:akasalt:The Sword Wankers on the other hand... :jay-he:
Admirals are invincible buddy

Dyna Stones = Ancient Weapons

Kizaru can dodge them like they were simple punches