Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you see black lighting from hybrid Yamato attack Kaiod on theses pages ?

People on this thread today : I don’t see black lighting from gear 5 luffy attack on rob lucci . Therefore , he didn’t use advanced coc on him .
They say well base luffy can defeat rob lucci with advanced coc , Therefore Advanced Coc >> awaking due haki cult.

Also in greenbull case when he got hit by advanced coc base Yamato . It didn’t make him bleed. Guess what who get slander for theses scenes?

@Admiral Mou Bu
Gear 5 is literally bigger power up than hybrid form . It allow you to have stronger grip than kaido which he has to burn himself.
:goatasure:...........Or maybe it just means Yamato wasn't using CoC. Your eyes do not decieve you. Only your brain or should I say headcannon?:luuh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ngl I am a little disappointed that Mihawk's primary animal theme is hawk over dragon. Hawk is still cool and all, but dragon is literally what Dracule is derived from (more specifically, his historical counterpart inheriting it from his father and the Order of the Dragon) and has a lot more gravitas to it.

Just seems like any potential Tenryuubito ties are pretty severed and the name has no greater significance in a world where dragons are frequently depicted as gods.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
But that’s cap because we already saw Blackbeard defeat S-Hawk who I assume is the strongest seraphim.

Unless Blackbeard isn’t a human and is like Kuma’s race or something.
When did we see Blackbeard defeat S Hawk? That’s the biggest reach I’ve ever seen lmfao, we saw no such thing. The Amazon’s literally stated that the Seraphim could not be scratched.

Status
Not open for further replies.