Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought all CP0 will be defeated before Kizaru even arrive. So CP0, 4 Seraphims and Kizaru vs SHP+Bonney. With Lucci weaken, I'm guessing someone else with fight him.
Honestly i have a feeling CP0 may leave with them. I feel like their eventual purpose is to grow at an accelerated rate to adulthood, seems like their true there lies there.

If Stussy was originally the scientist with MADS, then maybe she can accelerate their growth.

CoC: Color of Clowns

A Cow Man? Udderly Ridiculous
β€Ž
Do you think things will get serious with Kizaru or will the escape go smoothly?
The Straw Hats are probably going to get sandwich on both sides by Kizaru and Sword, with CP0 in the middle. I think Egghead is doomed, too many dangerous people coming there.

Time for Kuma to teleport everyone out, just like in Sabaody, but this time keep them together.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
Keep praying that Kizaru doesnt meet Zoro
I have my fingers crossed for Zoro vs Kizaru brief scuffle, would love to see that. Both for Zoro's growth, so he can get his due respect from Kizaru and then a firm reminder that he's not there yet when Kizaru blitzes him and kicks him to the next island.

And then once that happens the Zoro fandom will cement Kizaru > Kaidou and you'll be in tears 😭

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Holy fucking shit oda is a repugnant piece of fucking shit. Why the fuck would he give a 10 year old girl the mero mero no mi. Bro literally could've done anything fucking else πŸ‘
C'mon man, I'm the first to slander Oda for his over the top perversion, but I don't think it's gonna work like that with seraphim.

Lucci ate. He was getting WsW comparisons a couple months ago.
That is horrible take....even before this arc only very few thought Lucci = WsW...I was damn sure he is above him but never thought gap will be this much...even movies hyped him afterall...

Now people comparing him to Kaidou
You do know that this is a joke...even hardcore admiral stans won't say this apart from memeing...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
How strong do you think s hawk is with and without lunarian dna?

Also do you think mihawk would be weaker or something than s hawk without haki?
King is the gatekeeper for top tier
Anyone stronger is low top and above
They sit around there with the same durability

Without lunarian dna if he was just a zoan like queen he wouldn't have even been a fight for zoro. The whole point was zoro couldn't damage him.

Without strong haki you not breaching the lunarian defence

Even in flame off they couldn't scratch s shark

Status
Not open for further replies.