Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. Luffy himself isn't stronger than a fresh Kaido
The narrative (and even Kaido himself kinda) disagrees with that but regardless of that, why do you think Kizaru - who has no CoC or DF awakening as far as we know - can beat someone who has all three advanced haki, an awakened mythical zoan DF, and amazing portrayal as both a Yonko and the new Joyboy?

A lot of us expect Akainu to be Luffy's main challenge in the Marines, so why is Kizaru elevated to such a level for you?

C'mon man, I'm the first to slander Oda for his over the top perversion, but I don't think it's gonna work like that with seraphim.
Bro, the seeds been sown. It's a DF that relies on the user's looks hence why OG boa is THE user for it. Giving it to S-Snakes means he has decided to pretty much get rid of the fruits actual power or start writing pedo piece

No im pretty sure TAC is talking about how after it became illegal, he didnt get rid of it and was forced to and was fined a lot of money.

But he saw no prison time, only a long haitus from Jump due to the controversy. He still produces Kenshin
Oda is the most powerful mangaka to ever live. If he had the balls to say something about it my man watsuki would be donesies.

That is over estimating. They arent close to Kaido as shown by Lean bull running away scared against Shanks.
OG admirals are real deal...Greenbull going away doesn't mean anything...Kizaru ignored Shanks and proceed to attack Luffy in marineford....don't underestimate admirals...they are the strongest force of world government...

Status
Not open for further replies.