Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@stairs-kun
post more
Zoro wank is better than this shit
Zoro faints against Onigashima's stairs.
Then we'll get a flashback of him praying for his revenge against stairs after Kuina's death.
He lost again.
The aura part is not real at all, they just saw Zoro falling from the stairs, and thought Beast pirates are stupids...
The last part is what we already got.

Sabo to Koby is What Kuina is to Jack?
What does that mean??
The only reason certain people dislike Sabo is cuz he replaced Ace. That has nothing to do with Sabo's character but rather Oda's writing.

Sabo is literally one of the few characters in the entire manga who is an overpowered badass that has normal parents. Ace's dad was the pirate king, Luffy's dad was revolutionary army leader, Dragon's dad was hero of marines, Sanji's dad is leader of Germa, etc... But Sabo got where he is through fodder blood running through his veins.

I personally thought Ace was a cool character (I love the cool big brother anime archetype since I look up to my brother so much), but let's be real here, Ace was a dumbass who got himself, his captain, and so much of his crew killed and in the process he almost got his little brother killed too. Sabo is a stronger, smarter, and better role model for our main character. Comparing him to Hody, the absolute garbage version of Arlong, is laughable.
Nah... I do not hate Sabo because he replaced Ace... I hate Sabo because Oda is TRYING to use people's emotions towards Ace to make us like Sabo... It's a cheap way of writing to make us like a character...

So basically... what I want.. is for me to like Sabo because I like Sabo's character... not for Oda to resort to Ace.. everytime he wants us to care for Sabo...

That's why I call it "cheap"

Nah... I do not hate Sabo because he replaced Ace... I hate Sabo because Oda is TRYING to use people's emotions towards Ace to make us like Sabo... It's a cheap way of writing to make us like a character...

So basically... what I want.. is for me to like Sabo because I like Sabo's character... not for Oda to resort to Ace.. everytime he wants us to care for Sabo...

That's why I call it "cheap"
Sabo would have been a better character if he wasn't trying to be Ace 2.0. Instead we have him getting his DF, come out of nowhere in the story, faked death as a kid for an insert later in the story, Fucking makes Robin an idiot, imo, She's taking Sabo's side instead of her Captain... shits irritating me.

Status
Not open for further replies.