Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Hiatus x Hiatus arc starts again after CH. 400

Now I'm waiting on TCB to release those low IQ versions of the last 10 chapters so I can catch up. I can't read a direct translation of Togashi's genius narrative. I need it toned down :parkcry:

Admirals don't need CoC. Most of them have Logias which is the top fruit type
I agree that logias are the strongest devil fruit. I said that in this thread already =>
Vegapunk's words again shows how rare the logia fruits are. This put the discussion of logia vs mythical zoan to bed. Logia fruits are superior, no wonder they were used as a benchmark to compare Gura gura no mi.

Yamato slapped GB with it and he shrugged it off. Mams ain't even bleed
Yamato is not strong enough, her attacks are not lethal either. Lets see how they shrug off Zoro or Luffy's attacks

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I mean he not wrong, Lucci had no chance of beating Luffy and went for accomplishing the mission first
If anyone seriously believed Lucci could beat Luffy they had issues. Let's not raise the bar to abnormal standards for Lucci...I need everyone to keep that same energy they had before the fight began. The backpedaling and shifting of goalposts is a sight to see lmfao.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You are in for a rude awakening. This will be another "all admirals have CoC"
I still stand by it. I think all admirals have CoC, not CoC coating, but it's not like I can't accept them not having CoC or anything. Luffy can totally fight any top-tier at this point but we need to remember G5 is Luffy's strongest and the most vulnerable form at the same time. Luffy has the edge in power but Kizaru is faster and more skilled than Luffy. Obviously, Kizaru's gonna lose if he's the main arc boss but he'll certainly put Luffy in a questionable position before he starts losing the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.