Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still stand by it. I think all admirals have CoC, not CoC coating, but it's not like I can't accept them not having CoC or anything. Luffy can totally fight any top-tier at this point but we need to remember G5 is Luffy's strongest and the most vulnerable form at the same time. Luffy has the edge in power but Kizaru is faster and more skilled than Luffy. Obviously, Kizaru's gonna lose if he's the main arc boss but he'll certainly put Luffy in a questionable position before he starts losing the fight.
All Admirals do not have CoC stop it. You don't need CoC anyways which is why Oda showed GB no selling Yamato ACoC like a joke. I think maybe 2 admirals have it if that.

Kizaru abd Luffy would be a big back and forth cause they should be around same level. This arc is weird too cause oda seems like he wants the villians to finally take a W by killing vegapunk or actually winning something cause WG been just getting wrecked.

Nothing changed after seeing the raw scans. Lucci is mid or solid YC level. At the strongest I place him YC1.5.

I give Lucci props for breaking through Sentoumaru's barrier haki. We already know from Zoro vs Pica when 2 haki clash the stronger haki wins. I also give Sentoumaru props for being fast enough to react and try to block Lucci's attack. That not a good look for Lucci because I don't consider Sentoumaru a very fast character.

Lucci was once again defeated by none ACoC/ACoA Luffy. With that said, DF awakening recovery is impressive. I can see why Oda didn't give it to Kaido, but that's a discussion for another thread.

I do wonder why Oda haven't taken Lucci completely out. Clearly he doesn't stand a chance against Luffy so why continue to have Luffy embarrass him. I feel like Lucci will grow stronger during this arc and obtain a power we just recently learned about to take on Luffy further.

Status
Not open for further replies.