JJK 208 Spoilers

I wonder

Where does the story go from here assuming Kenjaku succeeds?

This is why a bit of bad writing here and there is never enough to make me drop a manga

The plot itself is still VERY interesting
Imo, we are switching to Yuji and co in the next chapter

Kenjaku already succeeded in that he has shown to Tengen there's no way he can protect himself now. All that's left is for Kenny to absorb him and create the next chaotic step. So it makes no sense for us to see that rn.

I feel we are going to Yuji's group to see how they fight against the invading force. Maybe for a chapter or two.

Then we'll see the results of the Kenjaku-Tengen merger which might result in Uraume and Sukuna continuing on with their scheme. And as soon as Sukuna shows himself Angel will make her move.

All in all, expect utter chaos

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
One thing I don't get is why would he even need Anti Gravity? He already had Gravity manipulation, and with his Jujutsu mastery, he must have known how to create a Reverse Technique as well. Just manipulate the Gravity yourself bruh.

Really forced way to tell us Kaori had a CT, rare Gege L
Yeah Gege could have totally used Ken powers to explain how he got out of this

Wild.
He had so many Uno reverse cards, it does not make any sense.
But his fighting style showed that only Yuta can confront him (multiple CT). @RayanOO
And I thought Yuki will get back somehow, but it didnt happen. @NikaInParis
It was a bad match for Yuki. If Ken didnt have any counter for her CT then she might have better feats against him than Choso.
At this point, Yuki is certainly weaker than Maki.
Taking other characters in count, we can say that Yuki and Choso were the best option for Gege to stall Kenjalu and resolve Tengen plot.
I had my doubts when Choso and Yuki decided to stay behind and guard Tengen.
I wont call it bad writing, but a decision that he had to take and bring us to the final fight where stakes are still high and we expect Gojo to return.
10/10 for the effort Choso and Yuki put into the fight. A big step up from Sakurajima colony.
The good news? No more mid fights left, the greatness starts now :myman:

Aizen was at least prepared in advance.
Kenjaku didn't have any intel on her CT beforehand, though. Aizen knew about Yamamoto's powers iirc, at least to some extent
Post automatically merged:

Wild.
He had so many Uno reverse cards, it does not make any sense.
But his fighting style showed that only Yuta can confront him (multiple CT). @RayanOO
And I thought Yuki will get back somehow, but it didnt happen. @NikaInParis
It was a bad match for Yuki. If Ken didnt have any counter for her CT then she might have better feats against him than Choso.
At this point, Yuki is certainly weaker than Maki.
Taking other characters in count, we can say that Yuki and Choso were the best option for Gege to stall Kenjalu and resolve Tengen plot.
I had my doubts when Choso and Yuki decided to stay behind and guard Tengen.
I wont call it bad writing, but a decision that he had to take and bring us to the final fight where stakes are still high and we expect Gojo to return.
10/10 for the effort Choso and Yuki put into the fight. A big step up from Sakurajima colony.
The good news? No more mid fights left, the greatness starts now :myman:
Yeah, Choso and Yuki did more than I thought. But it still ammounted to nothing in the grand scheme of things lol Kenny isn't phased at all

And I see you're another Yuta truther:cheers:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Don’t know if I’m a fan of Ken having the perfect counter to Yuki finisher
Right from his ass
Rare Rayan00 W.

Too forced. Too out there. Anti-gravity CT. 🙄 I mean the guy has gravity already, he could do it using his tech. Very forced way of telling us Yuji's momma had an innate CT.

Another issue I have is that we probably won't see Yuki's domain at all. Just like in Sendai with Uro and Ryu.