JJK 208 Spoilers

We saw Sukuna's true appearance earlier but I don't think we've had a closeup on the right side of his face before

I wonder why it's deformed like that

Maybe it was scarred in a fight? (pretty sure there are certain attacks that can't be healed with RCT like Idle Transfiguration)

Just saw a tweet talkin about Yuki... if she's actually dead I can only imagine what JJK fans will do to Gege

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Do you follow JJK? I'm using an old tag list so if you want to be removed just give me the heads up
I do. Keep me tagged.

I'll let you in on a secret, when I was afk and realized my account was still there, I used to come to WG and search my name to find the spoiler threads for JJK, HxH, BnH, RoR, etc...

I'm too lazy to look for them individually lol

JJK208 PAGE NO. 1

After piercing tiny uzumaki through Yuki, Kenjaku plans to not give her to recover

PAGE NO 2-3

A short flashback once again and this time Yuki & Choso have changed outfits & are in a bar while Tengen being a bar attender lol

PAGE NO 4-5

Choso gets emotional as he remembers his late brothers & Yuji

PAGE NO 6-7

Back to present. Choso creates a Blood Disc to through at Kenjaku but he's forcefully evicted from the stage

PAGE NO 8-9

Yuki is split in half
Tengen appears to confront Kenjaku

PAGE NO 10-11

Yuki hasn't given up the fight
Kenjaku suddenly feels a huge pressure.

PAGE NO 12-13

Gege is messing with science again
But to keep it simple, with no limit now to Yuki's Star Warth

A phenomenon with an ultra-high density and strong gravity, where even a strand of light cannot escape

BLACK HOLE!!!

PAGE NO 14-15

Beautiful Spread of Destruction!!
Yuki's self destructive Black Hole sweeps over the whole Tombs of the Star Corridor.
Yuji's Mom Name & CT revealed

PAGE NO. 18

Kenjaku explains he tanked Yuki's Black Hole using Yuji's Mom (Kaori Itadori) CT "Anti-Gravity Mechanisms"

Last edited:
JJK208 PAGE NO. 1

After piercing tiny uzumaki through Yuki, Kenjaku plans to not give her to recover

PAGE NO 2-3

A short flashback once again and this time Yuki & Choso have changed outfits & are in a bar while Tengen being a bar attender lol

PAGE NO 4-5

Choso gets emotional as he remembers his late brothers & Yuji

PAGE NO 6-7

Back to present. Choso creates a Blood Disc to through at Kenjaku but he's forcefully evicted from the stage

PAGE NO 8-9

Yuki is split in half
Tengen appears to confront Kenjaku

PAGE NO 10-11

Yuki hasn't given up the fight
Kenjaku suddenly feels a huge pressure.

PAGE NO 12-13

Gege is messing with science again
But to keep it simple, with no limit now to Yuki's Star Warth

A phenomenon with an ultra-high density and strong gravity, where even a strand of light cannot escape

BLACK HOLE!!!

PAGE NO 14-15

Beautiful Spread of Destruction!!
Yuki's self destructive Black Hole sweeps over the whole Tombs of the Star Corridor.
Yuji's Mom Name & CT revealed

FUCK