JJK 208 Spoilers

JJK208 PAGE NO. 1

After piercing tiny uzumaki through Yuki, Kenjaku plans to not give her to recover

PAGE NO 2-3

A short flashback once again and this time Yuki & Choso have changed outfits & are in a bar while Tengen being a bar attender lol

PAGE NO 4-5

Choso gets emotional as he remembers his late brothers & Yuji

PAGE NO 6-7

Back to present. Choso creates a Blood Disc to through at Kenjaku but he's forcefully evicted from the stage

PAGE NO 8-9

Yuki is split in half
Tengen appears to confront Kenjaku

PAGE NO 10-11

Yuki hasn't given up the fight
Kenjaku suddenly feels a huge pressure.

PAGE NO 12-13

Gege is messing with science again
But to keep it simple, with no limit now to Yuki's Star Warth

A phenomenon with an ultra-high density and strong gravity, where even a strand of light cannot escape

BLACK HOLE!!!

PAGE NO 14-15

Beautiful Spread of Destruction!!
Yuki's self destructive Black Hole sweeps over the whole Tombs of the Star Corridor.
Yuji's Mom Name & CT revealed

PAGE NO. 18

Kenjaku explains he tanked Yuki's Black Hole using Yuji's Mom (Kaori Itadori) CT "Anti-Gravity Mechanisms"
PAGE NO. 18

Kenjaku explains he tanked Yuki's Black Hole using Yuji's Mom (Kaori Itadori) CT "Anti-Gravity Mechanisms"
Post automatically merged:

Yuji's mom had a CT?

I guess Yuji didn't inherit it

:peperain:
Anti gravity

PAGE NO. 18

Anti gravity
FINAL PAGE (#19)

Kenjaku finally nears Tengen's original body & says "Farewell Friend

Kenjaku and Tengen were pals:parkcry:

Yeah, that felt like some real deus ex machina tbh

But ig it was used to tell us Yuji's parent was a sorcerer anyway so he might have been one even without Kenjaku's experimenting
Just wish it was something more interesting

Curious though

If Yuki is dead here what is your assessment of her character

It's weird cause Kenjaku Tengen and Choso got better while Yuki completely disappointed me (assuming she's dead)

Just wish it was something more interesting

Curious though

If Yuki is dead here what is your assessment of her character

It's weird cause Kenjaku Tengen and Choso got better while Yuki completely disappointed me (assuming she's dead)
Character wise she can't be more than a 5/10
There was some nice ground work with her connection to the Star Plasma thing, but overall, she leaves a lot to be desired

And I'm not talking about her powers either. That has nothing to do with her development.

I just wish she had more screentime in the prior arcs to better establish her place in the story.

Character wise she can't be more than a 5/10
There was some nice ground work with her connection to the Star Plasma thing, but overall, she leaves a lot to be desired

And I'm not talking about her powers either. That has nothing to do with her development.

I just wish she had more screentime in the prior arcs to better establish her place in the story.
My thoughts exactly except I think her character and her abilities leave a lot to be desired lol

Her relationship with Todo, what she's been doing for the past X years behind the scenes, a deeper dive into her history as a Star Plasma Vessel, etc

Lots of the potential but very little actually came to fruition

Like you said, sprinkle in some interactions with other characters (mostly Todo) maybe she forms some sort of relationship with Maki and Nobara (Maki because of her dream of a world without cursed energy and Nobara because they're very similar personality wise)

Build off her interaction with Geto in the flashback

Like there's just so much that COULD'VE been done. Sucks to think about tbh

If Naoya can comeback after death, Yuki can too. She might not even be dead, just splattered around... :pepecopium:

Kenny looks so much like Choso in the last panels lol. I thought for a moment it was Choso, and they had won :peperain:

Lets see if Tengen is evil or not, or if he has some last ditch shit to pull.
I don't think Tengen can pull anything atm
We already saw the difference between living a 1000 years and shutting yourself off. Kenjaku outclassed him every step of the way
And judging by the last page, it's over for good

I don't think Tengen can pull anything atm
We already saw the difference between living a 1000 years and shutting yourself off. Kenjaku outclassed him every step of the way
And judging by the last page, it's over for good
No... I don't want that. Tengen sama dying? I want Tengen sama to be alive and provide barriers even after manga is over, for 10 years at least.