Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, like I said before, if Reddit guy is for real, keep an eye out for these things.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/yxupwr/_/iy67qpt
Some of those, like Vegapunk not dying or SHs helping Big Mom at Elbaf are things that could maybe happen, but like anyone could come up with those.

That user is just trying to add many different headcanons, hoping that one of them or a few will be right.

Also unless that user is a time traveler, I highly doubt that random reddit user has chapters way into the future.

And I highly doubt his so call source has chapters way into the future as well.

That user seems like nothing more than a attention seeker.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yup.

What we were told: Luffy has the advantage cause Lucci couldn't hit him.

Reality: Lucci not once actually attacked Luffy, Luffy kept attacking him when he was focused on Sentomaru.

And the reason he was focused on Sentomaru is obvious, Sentomaru has control over all the Seraphim. If he let Sentomaru go, the CP0 would be completely fucked over.

It's sad cause people just read what they want to read. Also sad cause people resorting to giving Luffy fake feats by trying to claim Lucci was knocked out, like he's not allowed to be knocked down momentarily. Don't need to look further than Apoo knocking the daylight out of Luffy. A brief knockdown is not a KO.

The scene played out exactly like against G3
Where Lucci claims he was losing consciousness and even reverted back into his human form.

But he had a looot more left in the tank after that. Half the reason I don't enter spoiler threads is because it's a shit slinging contest for the reactionary tards here. But it's the providers adding subjective twists to scenes which always gets me. In this case it sounded much worse for Lucci than it actually was.
Thanks, Zenzu, you saved me the time explaining the scene.
Anti-Gucci gang simply wants to consider him fodder. @Aknolagon :kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.