Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just kill me Flower, i hope you win

I hate when most of my mafia games come to this point where is just Ratchet telling me what to do all the time, so i'm kinda done already too

I'm Rias Gremory

I have a few abilities

one lets me check a person's character at night
one lets me put a mark on people
another lets me heal people from conditions such as Bleed / Phobia
there's another one i can swap places with a person i had put a mark on
i can also amp or refill someone i put a mark on
based on the name my ultimate ability and google, it lets me either omega kill somebody or super protect the people i marked
Perhaps you can amp me to change my kills into only 2, then?

Blinked Out of Existence

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Blinked Out of Existence

Nao Tomori has activated her Ultimate Ability

@DoctorIndigo has been Blinked Out of Existence for as long as Nao Tomori is alive game removed

I

Indigo

Blinked Out of Existence

Nao Tomori has activated her Ultimate Ability

@DoctorIndigo has been Blinked Out of Existence for as long as Nao Tomori is alive game removed

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I hate when most of my mafia games come to this point where is just Ratchet telling me what to do all the time, so i'm kinda done already too
If you have better ideas than I do, then by all means. Can probably take you out of the PoE with this at least. Tonight can you check between the inactives please with your flavour checker?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway, next thing to do is to use the list of species and cross reference it with the list of characters - with like 4 witches and 3 dragons we should have a nearly 1:1 matchup for the rest

Anyway, next thing to do is to use the list of species and cross reference it with the list of characters - with like 4 witches and 3 dragons we should have a nearly 1:1 matchup for the rest
Not necessarily. People can have 2 unique skills like I do.

Also, don‘t try blocking or crushing Tohru suspects. Dragons just brush it off and block the blocker/crusher instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.