Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

On top of achieving his objective, Lucci is in much better shape than Goofy at the end of the chapter :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Will Yoncucks ever stop catching Ls? :josad:
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki
It reminds me of when Lucci got temporarily knocked down by G3. Lucci recovered faster and Luffy's side effect kicked in.

Lucci would have been up against a vulnerable Luffy if the fight continued.

It reminds me of when Lucci got temporarily knocked down by G3. Lucci recovered faster and Luffy's side effect kicked in.

Lucci would have been up against a vulnerable Luffy if the fight continued.
Luffy can use G5 for however long he wants. He just becomes old like that whenever he de-activates it.

G5 drains Luffy's energy, but Luffy also doesn't actually feel the effects of the energy drain while in G5. So basically, Luffy can fight in G5 until it kills him.

I still don't get how a cloned Mihawk would be able to replicate Mihawk's strength, even to like 20% of his skill as a swordsman.

Either Mihawk was born with that skill, which makes no sense and is meh or in the OP universe, your skill gets imprinted into your DNA, which is dumb af even though it's a kid's comic...
They have ton of battle data they can give the px .
In fact we even see them doing it in this arc and mihawk clone most likely also have some of his talent being a clone .
All of them should since they not cloning nobodys .

They have ton of battle data they can give the px .
In fact we even see them doing it in this arc and mihawk clone most likely also have some of his talent being a clone .
All of them should since they not cloning nobodys .
It's not like Mihawk fights on the reg. And if we use Marineford as the only source of battledata, is that really enough? Not convinced

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Luffy can use G5 for however long he wants. He just becomes old like that whenever he de-activates it.

G5 drains Luffy's energy, but Luffy also doesn't actually feel the effects of the energy drain while in G5. So basically, Luffy can fight in G5 until it kills him.
Sounds like cap to me.

Doesn't seem to be any different from when he used G3 preskip, or G4 postskip. Even G2 was considered to be shortening his life span at some point. Seems to have a limited time in the form.

Status
Not open for further replies.