Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like cap to me.

Doesn't seem to be any different from when he used G3 preskip, or G4 postskip. Even G2 was considered to be shortening his life span at some point. Seems to have a limited time in the form.
It's differnt since he decide when to go in or out of G5 at will .
This not like G4 where he has wait 10 mins to use haki or G3 when shirk and had to wait a while again .
G5 don't have a time limit which more like G2 so he do it until body can't take it or died .

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
GB couldn't capture Yamato negg diffs, he suffered even for Momo lol. BUT, if you can prove to me that GB wins Rooftop Supernovas ,alone, maybe I'll agree that GB>Wano Alliance.
Well Yamato can’t injure Ryokugyu lol, we saw her use AdCoC when he was off guard and she still couldn’t injure him. And against Momo, he just reformed like nothing happened and continued fighting, really Bolo Breath was not a big deal for him because he just immediately regrew lol.

And if Yamato can’t injure Ryokugyu, Yamato who fought equally with Kaido when Kaido admitted he was not holding back against her, what chance do the rooftop supernova have? Lol

Bruh i still dont understand why luffy is running away from lucci lol, he could just finished top cp0 lucci, kaku, stussy so they couldnt get seraphim, then bring the seraphim to get vp control.
Seraphim, plot is also weird.
Sentomaru has Higher priority than the chip. So taking out sentomaru in last chapter made sense....but he is fine :risicheck:
And even if he was dead....Vegapunk has an even higher priority :risitavirus:
No idea what the point of seraphim following CP0 is:risitameh:

Lucci was literally saying "This power is so overwhelming" but these dudes will rationalize everything cause they don't like the yonkos.
What is funny lucci get hit away and getting Knock out and they want to use a panel to show luffy was weaken right after .
But a fews pages later which they using to show lucci okay also has luffy okay lol .

We don't know how long this project was going on for .
From what we know they have been working on this stuff for years going by how VP copy Kaido DF and when we see him capture .
plus if we going comic logic they not only going to use mihawk combat data alone .
Hopefully Oda explains it, but it's not that major nonetheless. I find Seraphim a bit boring as villains anyway

The Franky-Senor Pink bromance is alive and well, there is truly nothing we love to see more than this :steef::fransuper::lumazed:
Best part about the chapter :perocry:
The ability the "little brat Jinbe" has! That's the power of the "Sui Sui fruit," isn't it?!
It's the ability of my sworn brother in the Donquixote family, Senor Pink! And there are no duplicate fruits in this world! Does this mean that guy is dead?!

Imagine toying with akainu like gear 5 luffy luffy wants eat that magma dog
Post automatically merged:

Just wait for Lucci to coc blast, you wont underestimate him anymore then :myman:
Bro watch lucci piece

Man change this avy I don't want people to think Conan fans read TwoPiece :ronalugh:
You skip wci

Man change this avy I don't want people to think Conan fans read TwoPiece :ronalugh:
Im smarter as conan

Status
Not open for further replies.