General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Sanji couldn't even beat Page One. Who's Who is more than enough of a fight for him.

As for Kanjuro, he was only pretending to be weak. As we've seen, he is actually far stronger than what he's shown and I honestly think he could be YC3 level.

Zoro's grudge in wano was built up, not against Kaido, but rather with Orochi. This was done through his relationship with Yasu and Hiyori. Him fighting someone from Orochi's crew has much more build up than him fighting a beast pirate. Kanjuro, being a member of the kurozumi family, is likely Orochi's right hand. He has a major part to play in Kaido's rise to power and Oden's death and has been sabotaging the alliance from the beginning.

In his fight, Kanjuro will use his powers to bring back ryunosuke but with good artwork, basically summoning a kaido-style dragon. By defeating Kanjuro, Zoro will follow in Ryuuma's footsteps of slaying a dragon.
Absolute bullcrap.Sanji and page's one fight was inconclusive and hastily paced.As for kanjuro vs zoro being zoro's main fight,what an insult ! It does not make sense for a person who is strength-oriented and to fight one who relies on cheap tricks.I belive its actually will be ussop vs kanjuro.
If you want to keep the parallel that oda so adores then it'd make more sense for zoro to slay kaido(slaying a real dragon and one made out of paint, its absolutely the same thing,right?).Vs kaido will a group fight and by no mean a one on one.
To me,zoro vs king is pretty much confirmed.M3 will fight the F6,but it would only be their warmups (except jinbei vs sasaki)
About zoro pent up anger toward orochi and how it would make sense for zoro to go after those who are the brain of the wano villians ,wow, what utter crap of an statement it was.The anger built up inside those who are related to oden (the scabbard and his daughter and son) is so much more fierce .Plus,its more than likely that they are capable of killing orochi if kaido doesn't interfere.So in the end, them killing/fighting orochi and his underlings is greatly reasoned and justified

Last edited:
Absolute bullcrap.Sanji and page's one fight was inconclusive and hastily paced
I'm not saying Sanji=Page. However anyone who was truly commander level would have been able to make quick work of page. Smoothie, who can dehydrate people just by cutting them, would probably have been able to 1 shot Page One.

This along with Sanji's portrayal against Drake leads me to believe he's not on par with the calamities.

As for kanjuro vs zoro being zoro's main fight,what an insult ! It does not make sense for a person who is strength-oriented and to fight one who relies on cheap tricks.I belive its actually will be ussop vs kanjuro.
How does Kanjuro rely on cheap tricks? We've never seen him fight, the only trick he's pulled was deceiving the scabbards all this while.
Kanjuro was able to clash with Kawamatsu, he would probably murder Usopp.

To me,zoro vs king is pretty much confirmed
according to what? Headcanon?

Zoro's main grudge is with Orochi, not kaido. This was developed through his relationship with Hiyori and Yasu. He even stated that he wanted to beat Orochi. Kanjuro, being a member of the kurozumi clan, is likely Orochi's right hand man.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Sanji couldn't even beat Page One. Who's Who is more than enough of a fight for him.

As for Kanjuro, he was only pretending to be weak. As we've seen, he is actually far stronger than what he's shown and I honestly think he could be YC3 level.

Zoro's grudge in wano was built up, not against Kaido, but rather with Orochi. This was done through his relationship with Yasu and Hiyori. Him fighting someone from Orochi's crew has much more build up than him fighting a beast pirate. Kanjuro, being a member of the kurozumi family, is likely Orochi's right hand. He has a major part to play in Kaido's rise to power and Oden's death and has been sabotaging the alliance from the beginning.

In his fight, Kanjuro will use his powers to bring back ryunosuke but with good artwork, basically summoning a kaido-style dragon. By defeating Kanjuro, Zoro will follow in Ryuuma's footsteps of slaying a dragon.
Honestly this is a quality troll post. Genuinely funny. Didn't know you had this in you.

Absolute bullcrap.Sanji and page's one fight was inconclusive and hastily paced.As for kanjuro vs zoro being zoro's main fight,what an insult ! It does not make sense for a person who is strength-oriented and to fight one who relies on cheap tricks.I belive its actually will be ussop vs kanjuro.
If you want to keep the parallel that oda so adores then it'd make more sense for zoro to slay kaido(slaying a real dragon and one made out of paint, its absolutely the same thing,right?).Vs kaido will a group fight and by no mean a one on one.
To me,zoro vs king is pretty much confirmed.M3 will fight the F6,but it would only be their warmsup (except jinbei vs sasaki
I'm not saying Sanji=Page. However anyone who was truly commander level would have been able to make quick work of page. Smoothie, who can dehydrate people just by cutting them, would probably have been able to 1 shot Page One.

This along with Sanji's portrayal against Drake leads me to believe he's not on par with the calamities.

How does Kanjuro rely on cheap tricks? We've never seen him fight, the only trick he's pulled was deceiving the scabbards all this while.
Kanjuro was able to clash with Kawamatsu, he would probably murder Usopp.

according to what? Headcanon?

Zoro's main grudge is with Orochi, not kaido. This was developed through his relationship with Hiyori and Yasu. He even stated that he wanted to beat Orochi. Kanjuro, being a member of the kurozumi clan, is likely Orochi's right hand man.
The scabbard's grudge is much more justified.
No,he has never claim he wished to kill orochi,he just said he will revenge yasu.
May i ask where you get the information that the calmalities would 1 shot one page?
As for kanjuro.Well its because we have only seen him relies on cheaps tricks.
Yes,it is because of headcanon,its better and more reasonable than anything you came up with.

Last edited:
No,he has never claim he wished to kill orochi,he just said he will revenge yasu.
"I can't forgive Orochi for this"

Zoro will at the very least try to kill Orochi, imo. Kanjuro would then intercept him

May i ask where you get the information that the calmalities would 1 shot one page?
because its obvious?
Queen's fighting style involves using swords infused with bioweapons on top of having a much more powerful zoan.

Page One's zoan enhanced immune system might give him some sort of benefits, but I really doubt he'd be able to negate the effects of Queen's plagues.

As for kanjuro.Well its because we have only seen him relies on cheaps tricks.
Yes,it is because of headcanon,its better and more reasonable than anything you came up with.
Like what? Up until just recently he was acting out a persona of himself and not using his true strength. And once he did reveal his true identity, he never had much time for a real battle.

but from what we've seen, he was able to low diff Shinobu and clash with Kawamatsu using only one arm and escape from kawamatsu with momonosuke.

He's probably much stronger than the other scabbards.

Honestly, if Kanjuro was really just kinemon's fight, then i don't know why Oda revealed that he was just faking his bad art skills. Because Kanjuro seemed close in strength to Kinemon before this revelation. I feel like Oda made him stronger because he was supposed to be a serious threat.

Last edited:
"I can't forgive Orochi for this"

Zoro will at the very least try to kill Orochi, imo. Kanjuro would then intercept him

because its obvious?
Queen's fighting style involves using swords infused with bioweapons on top of having a much more powerful zoan.

Page One's zoan enhanced immune system might give him some sort of benefits, but I really doubt he'd be able to negate the effects of Queen's plagues.

Like what? Up until just recently he was acting out a persona of himself and not using his true strength. And once he did reveal his true identity, he never had much time for a real battle.

but from what we've seen, he was able to low diff Shinobu and clash with Kawamatsu using only one arm and escape from kawamatsu with momonosuke.

He's probably much stronger than the other scabbards.

Honestly, if Kanjuro was really just kinemon's fight, then i don't know why Oda revealed that he was just faking his bad art skills. Because Kanjuro seemed close in strength to Kinemon before this revelation. I feel like Oda made him stronger because he was supposed to be a serious threat.
But why in the world would zoro main fight be with kanjuro? .If we account for sentimentality then it would make absolute sense for kanjuro to fight the scabbard.
If you want to assume the obvious then why the arguement ? Isn't what i said more obvious?

What you and I said are purely speculation,but I still believe what i said to be more likely to happen.

Last edited:
If we account for sentimentality then it would make absolute sense for kanjuro to fight the scabbard.
Yes but

1. Oda went out of his way to give Kanjuro a power up by revealing that he was good at art. He didn't need to do this if he wanted Kanjuro to fight kinemon as they were portrayed as close in strength before this reveal.
  2. One of the biggest themes in one piece is that of inherited will. In most arcs, the characters who are most effected by the actions of the villain aren't the straw hats but rather the friends of the straw hats. The straw hats simply beat the villain on the behalf of their friends. This can easily be seen when Luffy fights arlong for nami's sake.
Isn't what i said more obvious?
is it? There has been absolutely no indication that Zoro vs King will happen. Zoro has never even met king and it is questionable how he can even fight king given that he can't fly.

He's also never beaten a single character who was on yonko commander level.

there's no logical reason why Zoro should fight someone like King. They've had no interaction and there's nothing that suggests that Zoro is that strong. Not only that but you have characters such as Eustass Kidd, who is portrayed as Luffy's rival, who is yet to have a single fight in the new world yet and would be much better suited to fight King.

Kidd has consistently been portrayed as Luffy's rival and one of the most important supernova. Idk why Zoro would fight King over him. Wano isn't like enies lobby, there are other factions apart from just the straw hats who are going to be fighting the beast pirates and hence I don't see the straw hats getting all the big fights.

The only reason for Zoro vs King is a faulty powerlevel argument that has no basis in the manga.