General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hahahaha that's very liberally assuming off the bat that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks just because he's called strongest swordsman
But he was his rival ages ago, means he couldn't beat him. And undoubtedly Shanks leveled up since in the meantime he became a Yonko.
Expect we are introduced to mihawk as the wss when shanks is a yonko and its yonko shanks that mihawk walks up to and calls a has been.

Expect we are introduced to mihawk as the wss when shanks is a yonko and its yonko shanks that mihawk walks up to and calls a has been.
It's called pride, not training with your pal since he only has one arm :P

Like anyone would be happy of potentially beating a one-armed man, it ruins the fun. He would not want to get something without honor, that's the most important trait of both Mihawk and Zoro, and if you missed that, well then...

yj

👑YNWA 👑
That makes no sense. You need monster strength to be a Yonko.
Bb displayed monstrous strength in mf. But wasn’t named a yonko straight after the war. He only became one after the grudge war where he took over wbs territories. Monstrous strength isn’t needed to become a yonko. buggy can become a yonko too

Zoro's dream has nothing to do with whether Shanks is stronger than Mihawk or not.
It has everything to do with it. How is another swordsman stronger than the wss. That would mean zoro is never going to become the wss and his future title is fake. Do you know how stupid that sounds.

Monstrous strength isn’t needed to become a yonko. buggy can become a yonko too
... Sssure.
It has everything to do with it. How is another swordsman stronger than the wss. That would mean zoro is never going to become the wss and his future title is fake. Do you know how stupid that sounds.
Doffy is Heavenly Demon, is he a demon and heavenly? Ok, he is, scrap this. But does this title mean that Shanks can't beat Mihawk? No. He needs to be challenged for the title, but not all people care to challenge him automatically because they use swords.

Zoro has nothing to do with this. He will prove himself and then get that title himself.

Bb displayed monstrous strength in mf. But wasn’t named a yonko straight after the war. He only became one after the grudge war where he took over wbs territories. Monstrous strength isn’t needed to become a yonko. buggy can become a yonko too
So the proper reasoning is that you won't become a Yonko with monstrous strength alone, not that you don't need it to do so.

... Sssure.

Doffy is Heavenly Demon, is he a demon and heavenly? Ok, he is, scrap this. But does this title mean that Shanks can't beat Mihawk? No. He needs to be challenged for the title, but not all people care to challenge him automatically because they use swords.

Zoro has nothing to do with this. He will prove himself and then get that title himself.

mihawk>shanks

@Natalija I think you misunderstand what a Yonko means. It is not a strength related title.
If it was, several other people would have been Yonkos, Mihawk included.
Buggy indeed could be a Yonko if he had a powerful crew.
Hahaha I fail to see how when Yonkos are clearly all top tier without counting their crews, literally. Most powerful pirates that rule the seas, isn't this the definition? Isn't being strong how you get power?

Buggy, for Buggy clearly everything is possible, I'd welcome that. How long would he last before getting killed by another Yonko? :choppawhat:

yj

👑YNWA 👑
But does this title mean that Shanks can't beat Mihawk? No. He needs to be challenged for the title, but not all people care to challenge him automatically because they use swords.

Mihawk is waiting for someone stronger than his rival shanks. mihawk>>>shanks.deal with it.
I just stated why zoro has everything to do with it but aight go off and ignore my reply.

The downplay will never come to an end, it's useless folks :zorothink:

Even the vivre card confirms Mihawk's title
I never said he doesn't have the title... :')
Why is the possibility of being beaten by your actual RIVAL so strange? :kayneshrug: They wouldn't be rivals if the win is obvious.

Kaido is the strongest creature in the world, and he too will sure as hell get beaten. I don't see anyone saying he won't because he's the strongest creature in the world.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I never said he doesn't have the title... :')
Why is the possibility of being beaten by your actual RIVAL so strange? :kayneshrug: They wouldn't be rivals if the win is obvious.

Kaido is the strongest creature in the world, and he too will sure as hell get beaten. I don't see anyone saying he won't because he's the strongest creature in the world.
What? So why wouldn't someone believe that strongest swordsman equates to most powerful :zorothink:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Why wouldn't someone believe Mihawk saying he and Shanks never settled things, aka no one won, aka no one was stronger in this duel(s)? :zorothink:
But the title still stands nowadays

And why would Grandmaster Zoro not go for Shanks if he actually was the strongest swordsman currently