General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Page one and Ulti will leave Kaido’s side by the end of the and prob either join Law’s crew of Kid’s crew!!
Thousand Sunny is old and outdated and too small. I want a bigger ship.
Is... Is this the unpopular opinion thread or just plain desires :milaugh:

Wah, a bigger ship would mean a bigger crew, do you really want that?

Just be patient.... for another 20 years
I would LOVE if it lasted another 20 years

I’m fine with the ship design and all I just want it bigger like much bigger! Wish there’s a DF ability that could do that!
Yonta Maria Size. Speaking of which; "Black" "Maria" "Yonta" "Maria" Hmmmmm...
:smart:

Is... Is this the unpopular opinion thread or just plain desires :milaugh:

Wah, a bigger ship would mean a bigger crew, do you really want that?

I would LOVE if it lasted another 20 years
Bigger Crew? Sure. not a fan of a little ass crew.

The philosophy when brought up in one piece is amazing.

One piece is not going to end in the next 5 years.

Luffy show very little character development.
Like he charges against kaido not checking kn how it will affect his crew. Quite frankly I'm amazed his reckless attitude hasn't yet resulted in the death of a strawhat.

The yonko crews( Big Moms in particular) are weaker than expected but still hype. The yonko themselves are hype. So far kaido has probably been the most powerful and frankly I dont think his crew is anywhere near wbs.
Also all the yonko crews have idiots in control with massive flaws. Kaido and Big Mom both have massive issues. As do their commanders and senior crew members. Perospero, queen, oven, mont dor, brulee. I want luffy to beat the yonko but not by them being nerfed.

There is going to be another breakout from impel down to rescue a shichibuckai or two and bon clay. As ultimately I think buggy and bon clay are gonna be allies in the end game.

Last edited:
The one piece anime changes power dynamics as compared to the manga. It also slows down pacing.
Examples are that even when luffy does something minor for him quickly which was a one panel dispatch of an enemy in the manga they make into a 2 minute fight with dialogue. Making luffy appear nerfed in comparison to how he appears in the manga. Also some combat is just slow compared to the manga portrayal or not as impactful

The Revelation of the Ancient Kingdom would be meaningless for most of the People around the world, from simple Farmers who struggle to meet the months end to the Kings and Queens who rule Islands, None of them would really care About a lost Kingdom from 800 years ago. Even than we can't Judge the CD für the crimes of there ancestors (Maybe Imu and the Gorosei if they are truly over 800 yo), Roger said we shouldn't punish a child for the sins of his parents, we can only punish the CD for there actual crimes in present.
And if the CD are down many greedy Kings, Emporers and other Rulers would fight the get the same power as the CD, war would break out and many lives would be lost.
And if the Revolution army takes Control, how Long would Peace last? 1 year? 5 years? 10 years? In the end many corrupt members and oppurtonists would rise in power and take Control; in the end a fascist government would be replaced with a other fascist goverment.

In the end all the efforts of the revolutionary army would be wasted, for the naivety to belive in the good human nature. In the end Humans have boths sides and it's only a matter of time until the corruption manifest in the people hearts.

The Revelation of the Ancient Kingdom would be meaningless for most of the People around the world, from simple Farmers who struggle to meet the months end to the Kings and Queens who rule Islands, None of them would really care About a lost Kingdom from 800 years ago. Even than we can't Judge the CD für the crimes of there ancestors (Maybe Imu and the Gorosei if they are truly over 800 yo), Roger said we shouldn't punish a child for the sins of his parents, we can only punish the CD for there actual crimes in present.
And if the CD are down many greedy Kings, Emporers and other Rulers would fight the get the same power as the CD, war would break out and many lives would be lost.
And if the Revolution army takes Control, how Long would Peace last? 1 year? 5 years? 10 years? In the end many corrupt members and oppurtonists would rise in power and take Control; in the end a fascist government would be replaced with a other fascist goverment.

In the end all the efforts of the revolutionary army would be wasted, for the naivety to belive in the good human nature. In the end Humans have boths sides and it's only a matter of time until the corruption manifest in the people hearts.
Reminds me of Jorah Mormont's quote about the common people caring little for who is the king as it makes little changes to their lives and that they rarely see the king anyway.

And yes the World Government and CD disappearing means that other corrupt rulers would appear instead sooner or later.

Reminds me of Jorah Mormont's quote about the common people caring little for who is the king as it makes little changes to their lives and that they rarely see the king anyway.

And yes the World Government and CD disappearing means that other corrupt rulers would appear instead sooner or later.
drive out the devil with the beelzebub
In this war no one would win and it would never end, the struggle for power.

C

critical mindset

Vergo survived and will be a EOS character along with Doflamingo and Monet. Doflamingo and Sabo both need saving, and Doffy definitely had intel and plans at work that RA will be interested in. There will be an overlap of interests and a joint rescue effort. Vergo was too highlighted as a character to die, along with Monet.

Kizaru is the strongest WG fighter (1. Kizaru 2. Akainu / (Imu) 3. Greenbull / CP0 boss) and top three in the verse (1. Blackbeard 2. Dragon 3. Kizaru)

WB’s top three (Barring Ace) are all YC1+

Katakuri is overrated

The invasion is bound to fail. There will be a second timeskip

Last edited by a moderator:
Vergo survived and will be a EOS character along with Doflamingo and Monet. Doflamingo and Sabo both need saving, and Doffy definitely had intel and plans at work that RA will be interested in. There will be an overlap of interests and a joint rescue effort. Vergo was too highlighted as a character to die, along with Monet.

Kizaru is the strongest WG fighter (1. Kizaru 2. Akainu / (Imu) 3. Greenbull / CP0 boss) and top three in the verse (1. Blackbeard 2. Dragon 3. Kizaru)

WB’s top three (Barring Ace) are all YC1+

Katakuri is overrated

The invasion is bound to fail. There will be a second timeskip
By top 3 of wb do you mean marco jozu and vista or would you include thatch instead of one of them?
I am inclined to agree

I think so far katakuri is probably the weakest yc1 introduced. Out of Beckman, king, marco and himself. In general BM pirates are portrayed a bit weak.