Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
You should care, because this is informed by both flavour and mech, yes. Three of the witches were dead by the end of N1.
For the Megumin debate I don't care about the PoE, outside of the Megumin debate I have noted it for sure and I will raise my awareness around it. I don't wanna throw the game at all, you should know me better than that. :sanmoji:

Christmas Break

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Hohohohoho ~ ♡

Hello players. Kotori here.

It's almost Christmas time. To rest, enjoy time with your loved ones and spend your hard earned money in gifts.

As everyone will probably be busy on Christmas I'm here to ask for your opinion on if we do a break from the game or not.

Options:

1- This DP runs its full course (48h) and then we get a 48h NP for it to start Monday.
2- This DP goes for 24h, and we make a pause and the rest of the DP starts next Monday.
3- Pause is for the weak. We go and continue playing normally.

A poll has been added

AL sama

Red Haired
You're not thinking very much. Gambit is in the second tier poe and is a hard inactive, and given the poor activity we are putting out a lot of information so as to turn the game around. So far it is working, D2 we got scum caught and we have at least two more lined up. Spare me any more of this, if you have harmful abilities use them on Rottkins/Kurozumi/Dnines.
bruh you didn't even know rem is gambit before doc revealed it

so don't act like what you did was right

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Charlie - Town*
Ratchet - Town
Gambit - Town
Flower - Indie
Dr_Professor83 - Indie
DoctorIndigo - Town
Pot Goblin - Town
Dnineboby - Scum
Lord Melkor - Town
Nessos - Town
Rottkins - Scum
Destroya - Scum
Kurozumi Seven7 - Scum
Dr. Watson - Scum
Rej - Town*
Xlaw - Town*

Assuming Indigo is Town, we are looking at about 5 scum left. The asterisks are the most tenuous of the town reads. This means we should be left with a holistic PoE of

Charlie*/Dnines/Rottkins/Destroya/Kurozumi/Watson/Rej*/Xlaw*

This is the group we need to confirm.

@Dr_Professor83 I need to know if any of your protection targets are in there. Given that Rottkins is probably not going to show up, I do have good reason to ask for his claim. I will divulge if he hasn't shown up by tomorrow.

Ratchet

bruh you didn't even know rem is gambit before doc revealed it

so don't act like what you did was right
I don't have the patience to put up with your nonsense. I have nothing to confirm that Rem is Town, nothing to confirm tha Gambit is town, getting information on that slot is a good thing for us all. If you want to lie to the town or mislead everyone, be my guest, but it will not help much.

There's a huge difference in these statements. Which one is it?
?

I was told by the host that I was role blocked and commuted. I asked if all players are informed if this happens to them and he said yes. Obviously not every single ability is informed like this to the target. For example, if you look at the OP it'll say players that are cursed are not informed.

AL sama

Red Haired
I don't have the patience to put up with your nonsense. I have nothing to confirm that Rem is Town, nothing to confirm tha Gambit is town, getting information on that slot is a good thing for us all. If you want to lie to the town or mislead everyone, be my guest, but it will not help much.
you're the one spouting nonsense here

Ratchet

you're the one spouting nonsense here
Is this the best use of your time? Or could you use your abilities to help us work through this? I just posted a list with the likely town vs scum, noting the townies that could flip more easily in the other direction. I would appreciate it if you would help whittle that list down instead of crying to me about exposing Gambit as Rem.

Ratchet

Charlie - Town*
Ratchet - Town
Gambit - Town
Flower - Indie
Dr_Professor83 - Indie
DoctorIndigo - Town
Pot Goblin - Town
Dnineboby - Scum
Lord Melkor - Town
Nessos - Town
Rottkins - Scum
Destroya - Scum
Kurozumi Seven7 - Scum
Dr. Watson - Scum
Rej - Town*
Xlaw - Town*

Assuming Indigo is Town, we are looking at about 5 scum left. The asterisks are the most tenuous of the town reads. This means we should be left with a holistic PoE of

Charlie*/Dnines/Rottkins/Destroya/Kurozumi/Watson/Rej*/Xlaw*

This is the group we need to confirm.

@Dr_Professor83 I need to know if any of your protection targets are in there. Given that Rottkins is probably not going to show up, I do have good reason to ask for his claim. I will divulge if he hasn't shown up by tomorrow.
Here, for everyone involved. There are a couple disclaimers, namely that it carries the assumption that Rem is town, and also that all of Prof's protection targets are town. Lastly, it assumes Charlie is Chtholly, which while likely, is still just a theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.