Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I know my last target @Ratchet

Will divulge when necessary
Yeah no need right now. If you would go back to my earlier post, where I bolded five names, could I ask you to give a once over of the town reads and, Gambit aside, let me know if you think I've missed something. I'm trying to explore worlds where the remining 5 or so scum aren't just those 5 names, but it is getting difficult.

Yeah no need right now. If you would go back to my earlier post, where I bolded five names, could I ask you to give a once over of the town reads and, Gambit aside, let me know if you think I've missed something. I'm trying to explore worlds where the remining 5 or so scum aren't just those 5 names, but it is getting difficult.
I kind of think that’s it lol. Maybe one off. We’ll see.

Ratchet

[Ultimate ability - Blood Frenzy] -Shalltear consumes all the blood she has gathered from the players that have died. Shalltear will partially lose her mind because of her ability and as such, one of these abilities will be randomized to a random target. According to the number of players that have died, Shalltear can cumulatevily use the following abilities:

Now that I think about it, Shalltear probably only gained like 3 blood counters anyway. So eh yeah probably not worth triggering it.

[Ultimate ability - Blood Frenzy] -Shalltear consumes all the blood she has gathered from the players that have died. Shalltear will partially lose her mind because of her ability and as such, one of these abilities will be randomized to a random target. According to the number of players that have died, Shalltear can cumulatevily use the following abilities:

Now that I think about it, Shalltear probably only gained like 3 blood counters anyway. So eh yeah probably not worth triggering it.
Do you get counters for the people that have died since your death @Peroroncino ?

Ratchet

Do you get counters for the people that have died since your death @Peroroncino ?
I'm quite certain he wouldn't have, because a counter being gained was noted every time it came up. Obviously with him dead there would be no need, but then the counters wouldn't be there. 3 had died by the time of his death, so the best he could do is like bleed or something.

Ratchet

I suspect scum would be fairly angry about a player being able to revive an omega-killed player. I suppose the argument is an ultimate ability vs an ultimate ability, it makes some sense. From here if we trust the information we have to hand thus far we should be able to pool ultimates to finish this up, I really want Melkor to get his today.

Ratchet

We have Ai Enma left.
Whatever Prof is.
At least 4 scum.
So p sure no more hostile Indies in the game.
I don't think Ai is hostile or scum. Given that Pot became their client, I suspect they are true neutral.

So we have the following

Pro-Town Indie - Prof
Neutral - Ai
Chaotic/Anti-Town/Neutral - You
Anti-Town - Mitch

That makes sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.