Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Vampire Queen

Krul Tepes has activated Blood Puppet on ???

.̵̜͕̪̰͓̜͗̏̒.̶͉͖̩͒̏̒̿.̸̫̺͉̳͔͌͐͜͝.̷̧̯̰̥̹͕̭̀̾͐̈.̸̮̝̝̠̪͂͂.̵̛͓̲͉̙̦̯̎͌̅͆̚͘.̴̟̼͙̅̈́͊.̶̛̣͖̺̘̻̖͇́̃̇.̷͈͉͒̃̊̌̌.̵͖͝.̶̢̟̩̤̱̞͙͆̍̋.̷̤̟̞̞̪̒͑̀̊́͐͌͜.̵̧̌͐͊͜ has activated Conjure on ???

With this ultimate it is the 2nd time Krul has appeared this game

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Iron Coffin of Lissa

Fear Kubrick has activated Iron Coffin of Lissa to jail @Dnineboby for the cycle

A special curse named Guillotine was placed on @Dnineboby

Fear Kubrick activated Centuries of Torture on ???

Ais Wallenstein activated Swordsmanship of the Queen

Ais Wallenstein actvated Avenger to kill ??? but it failed

Wendy Marvell has actvated Sky Dragon God Slayer Magic to kill ???, but as ??? is not a Dragon it failed

Ai Enma activated Dark Curse on ???

Edited the WU to add one ability that I missed.

Apologies

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
If only that lynch on Charlie went through, then this Krul business would be done with already.

What would Ratchet do?
In my mind there is near confirmed scum in Rottkins who will probably not be apart of the game that the wagon is on so that more or less is the safe bet.
I would say rest of this dp should be getting back to that conversation about finding Krul
I will have to read back on that topic
My impression is that it may be Charlie as he survived a lynch that was basically immune to tampering.
As I learned from Fuji's game you don't waste lynch saves on town
Thoughts?
:hope:

If only that lynch on Charlie went through, then this Krul business would be done with already.

What would Ratchet do?
In my mind there is near confirmed scum in Rottkins who will probably not be apart of the game that the wagon is on so that more or less is the safe bet.
I would say rest of this dp should be getting back to that conversation about finding Krul
I will have to read back on that topic
My impression is that it may be Charlie as he survived a lynch that was basically immune to tampering.
As I learned from Fuji's game you don't waste lynch saves on town
Thoughts?
:hope:
I still think Charlie is probably the amnesia chick. And I don’t see a real way to “find Krul” specifically. Just hunt scum and flip them until she flips.

Dest killl failed on Rottkins but could be BP or protected if Dest is Town. Also if you lynch Rottkins and he does flip town that semi clears Dest. That’s what I would do but it’s up to Town lol.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I still think Charlie is probably the amnesia chick. And I don’t see a real way to “find Krul” specifically. Just hunt scum and flip them until she flips.

Dest killl failed on Rottkins but could be BP or protected if Dest is Town. Also if you lynch Rottkins and he does flip town that semi clears Dest. That’s what I would do but it’s up to Town lol.
We do know it's not Dnineboby, Dr, Watson, Ratchet (obviously) or Indigo so that does narrow it down a little thankfully
Stay the course on Rotty for now, if any town can find anything then please share as we still have about 20 hours to go

I’m not about to take over leadership duties. But I’ll give advice lol.
Aye
:ronalugh:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
We do know it's not Dnineboby, Dr, Watson, Ratchet (obviously) or Indigo so that does narrow it down a little thankfully
Stay the course on Rotty for now, if any town can find anything then please share as we still have about 20 hours to go

Aye
:ronalugh:
I'm going to be looking myself
Some isos might help

Could you explain this theory please?
Or point me where you found evidence for it so I could take a look?
:choppawhat:
Evidence? It’s Ratchet’s theory but makes sense. Charles probably can’t be lynched until his memories are all gone. After that he’ll probably either die or change alignment. If he’s that chick. Makes the most sense for him to her her tho per flavor/mechanics from what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.