Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only that lynch on Charlie went through, then this Krul business would be done with already.

What would Ratchet do?
In my mind there is near confirmed scum in Rottkins who will probably not be apart of the game that the wagon is on so that more or less is the safe bet.
I would say rest of this dp should be getting back to that conversation about finding Krul
I will have to read back on that topic
My impression is that it may be Charlie as he survived a lynch that was basically immune to tampering.
As I learned from Fuji's game you don't waste lynch saves on town
Thoughts?
:hope:
There's no way Charlie isn't scum here. What race is Krul? Would her avoiding a lynch make sense?

@Mashiro Blue I don't know where the poll is at, but whatever people want to do around Christmas, that's cool with me. I won't have anything to do on the actual day, so I'd be fine playing some Mafia, but if everyone prefers not, let's do that.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Charlie
Ratchet - Jailed when Coach died (Town)
Gambit - Confirmed as Rem (Town)
Peroroncino - Confirmed as Shalltear Bloodfallen (Town)

Dr_Professor83 - Proven Indie with no reason to kill Coach (Indie GA)
Dnineboby - Jailed when Coach died (Scum?)
Lord Melkor -Confirmed to be Wendy (Town)
Nessos - I know who he is (Town)

Rottkins - Scanned Guilty (Scum)
Destroya
Dr. Watson - Jailed when Coach died (Scum?)
Rej
Xlaw
AL sama - Confirmed to be Ram (Town)

Going down the list the ones in white are the ones I will need to iso, colored ones are fellas that are for sure not Krul Tepis. Krul would be in this group.

Charlie
Destroya
Rej

Xlaw

I could do one for potential culted later but this is who Krul might be after narrowing it down.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Charlie
Ratchet - Jailed when Coach died (Town)
Gambit - Confirmed as Rem (Town)
Peroroncino - Confirmed as Shalltear Bloodfallen (Town)

Dr_Professor83 - Proven Indie with no reason to kill Coach (Indie GA)
Dnineboby - Jailed when Coach died (Scum?)
Lord Melkor -Confirmed to be Wendy (Town)
Nessos - I know who he is (Town)

Rottkins - Scanned Guilty (Scum)
Destroya
Dr. Watson - Jailed when Coach died (Scum?)
Rej
Xlaw
AL sama - Confirmed to be Ram (Town)

Going down the list the ones in white are the ones I will need to iso, colored ones are fellas that are for sure not Krul Tepis. Krul would be in this group.

Charlie
Destroya
Rej

Xlaw

I could do one for potential culted later but this is who Krul might be after narrowing it down.
Honestly Rotty should be in the list as well since there is potential of teammates submitting actions in his stead

so it's

Rottkins
Charlie
Destroya
Rej

Xlaw

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Honestly Rotty should be in the list as well since there is potential of teammates submitting actions in his stead

so it's

Rottkins
Charlie
Destroya
Rej

Xlaw
I'm thinking Rottkins for the most accurate shot with potentially Charlie next depending on what happens once Fading from Existence #5 happens which will reach 100% on the counter. Xlaw would be the 3rd choice imo due to pretty much 0 info around him. Destroya's slot was balanced on whether or not Charles was Krul and Rej's slot seems more connected to Witches than anything.

Maybe not the best thought process but I have a gut feeling Day 4 will answer a lot of questions from this
:risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.