Speculations Smoker will fight Gear 5 Luffy and neg Zoro

Hello! As I'm sure you're all aware we're all awaiting for the return of the GOAT the MVP of the marines.

Vice Admiral Smoker

We know wherever Tashigi is Smoker isn't to far away and currently Tashigi was last seen with Hellempo discussing the idea of saving Cryby after he was captured by Blackbeard.

We didn't see Smoker then and it can only be for one reason. He's being saved so his reveal will be more impactful and I think he'll stalemate Gear 5 Adv CoC Luffy with his new awakening powers and stronger haki.

Smoker has already defeated 2 Yonko in his career.

Not to mention he's battled fiercely with a 3 Billion Berri bounty worthy pirate which even Blackbeard is struggling with

I think Zoro will try stop Smoker getting to Luffy but will get defeated effortlessly which will lead to Smoker vs Luffy

Either way ya'll not ready for the return of the GOAT

:myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman:

@SmokedOut

Last edited:
Hello! As I'm sure you're all aware we're all awaiting for the return of the GOAT the MVP of the marines.

Vice Admiral Smoker

We know wherever Tashigi is Smoker isn't to far away and currently Tashigi was last seen with Hellempo discussing the idea of saving Cryby after he was captured by Blackbeard.

We didn't see Smoker then and it can only be for one reason. He's being saved so his reveal will be more impactful and I think he'll stalemate Gear 5 Adv CoC Luffy with his new awakening powers and stronger haki.

Smoker has already defeated 2 Yonko in his career.

Not to mention he's battled fiercely with a 3 Billion Berri bounty worthy pirate which even Blackbeard is struggling with

I think Zoro will try stop Smoker getting to Luffy but will get defeated effortlessly which will lead to Smoker vs Luffy

Either way ya'll not ready for the return of the GOAT

:myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman:

@SmokedOut
Imagine reading Wano and then still thinking Lolda believes Zoro is relevant enough to do anything at all in Egghead.

In any case, this battle was promised, and I'm looking forward to it. Smoker and Luffy's relationship is one of the most beautiful things in One Peace.
However, I am still worried about such a long absence from the plot.
Besides, this battle is VERY IMPORTANT. It should show something, lead to something (I mean morality, choice, decision, character development, not just power skills)