Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only that lynch on Charlie went through, then this Krul business would be done with already.

What would Ratchet do?
In my mind there is near confirmed scum in Rottkins who will probably not be apart of the game that the wagon is on so that more or less is the safe bet.
I would say rest of this dp should be getting back to that conversation about finding Krul
I will have to read back on that topic
My impression is that it may be Charlie as he survived a lynch that was basically immune to tampering.
As I learned from Fuji's game you don't waste lynch saves on town
Thoughts?
:hope:
Rottkins was found guilty by Ratchet by way of mechanics. Dnine is propably scum as well.

Charles is either scum or indie (that girl which has lost memories).

And you, are you in any way confirmed?

Charlie
Ratchet - Jailed when Coach died (Town)
Gambit - Confirmed as Rem (Town)
Peroroncino - Confirmed as Shalltear Bloodfallen (Town)

Dr_Professor83 - Proven Indie with no reason to kill Coach (Indie GA)
Dnineboby - Jailed when Coach died (Scum?)
Lord Melkor -Confirmed to be Wendy (Town)
Nessos - I know who he is (Town)

Rottkins - Scanned Guilty (Scum)
Destroya
Dr. Watson - Jailed when Coach died (Scum?)
Rej
Xlaw
AL sama - Confirmed to be Ram (Town)

Going down the list the ones in white are the ones I will need to iso, colored ones are fellas that are for sure not Krul Tepis. Krul would be in this group.

Charlie
Destroya
Rej

Xlaw

I could do one for potential culted later but this is who Krul might be after narrowing it down.
Why is Rottkins for sure not Krul?

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
The jail acts also as a protect, so technically Ratchet is safe and we can wait for results.

I can tell from my time in jail, I was telling the jailor that I am not trusting the Dragons, and that framing Megumin as scum was not the way to go. But During the DP Ratchet gave in to Megumin being town until the Emilia flip.

Flavourwise it makes sense to give Emilia the role of a corrupted witch or so, because she isn't a witch technically, but gets portrayed as one by her antagonizers. We can't find this pattern with the other witches, every other witch is an actual witch as she could be.

idk, but can you find me a WU of some strong town role flipped?, like a daykill?
Daykills are pretty rare. Recent one is flower but she's not really town.

There's ekko's role dying

Drago Buster

Milim Nava has activated Drago Buster to Omega Kill Akame/ @Ekkologix

Wendy Marvell has used Sky Dragon Slaying Magic to challenge Milim Nava and Tohru to R/P/S

Wendy Marvell has used Sky Dragon God Slaying Magic to kill ???, but as ??? is not a Dragon, it failed

Urara Shiraishi used Body Swapping on ???

Louise has used World Door to find a Witch in the game

AL sama

Red Haired
Charlie
Ratchet - Jailed when Coach died (Town)
Gambit - Confirmed as Rem (Town)
Peroroncino - Confirmed as Shalltear Bloodfallen (Town)

Dr_Professor83 - Proven Indie with no reason to kill Coach (Indie GA)
Dnineboby - Jailed when Coach died (Scum?)
Lord Melkor -Confirmed to be Wendy (Town)
Nessos - I know who he is (Town)

Rottkins - Scanned Guilty (Scum)
Destroya
Dr. Watson - Jailed when Coach died (Scum?)
Rej
Xlaw
AL sama - Confirmed to be Ram (Town)

Going down the list the ones in white are the ones I will need to iso, colored ones are fellas that are for sure not Krul Tepis. Krul would be in this group.

Charlie
Destroya
Rej

Xlaw

I could do one for potential culted later but this is who Krul might be after narrowing it down.
going by this list its unlikely for you to be town pot

Devil's Eyes

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Illusion Manipulation

Ai Enma has used Illusion Manipulation to reveal the ??? in the following WU

Doom of the Seraph

Krul Tepes has activated her Ultimate Ability Doom of the Seraph to Omega Kill Milim Nava/ @Flower and to cult Nessos

Urara Shiraishi has activated Thunderous Witch

Shalltear Bloodfallen has activated the Great Tomb of Nazarick making ??? enter the 1st-3rd floor of the Great Tomb - Shalltear Bloodfallen's Floors

Status
Not open for further replies.