Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only interested in helping Flower? this is the first time i'm trying to help Flower here

I already told you i suck at threadplay and reading people, especially D1, the only ones that caught my eye were Ekko, Pero and Zolo

But i do have info that could help Flower's wincon, which i actually believe, but i also don't want to openly say it because it might hurt town
I appreciate it :smoothy:.

I

Indigo

one faction has my role for the night. they wont lynch me in order to use my abilities. and they know i am town so will not suicide on my wagon

given that my role is compromised and some scum already know it. i am akame
Ekko just claimed btw, seems like nobody noticed lol

I

Indigo

Damn, so because we all revelaed we didn't get the Ultimate Ability, they found out Ekko had it

and they used control on him to get to use the ability

unless you use it right now during DP @Ekkologix

but you said it's to kill somebody right? that could backfire too

Drago Buster

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Drago Buster

Milim Nava has activated Drago Buster to Omega Kill Akame/ @Ekkologix

Wendy Marvell has used Sky Dragon Slaying Magic to challenge Milim Nava and Tohru to R/P/S

Wendy Marvell has used Sky Dragon God Slaying Magic to kill ???, but as ??? is not a Dragon, it failed

Urara Shiraishi used Body Swapping on ???

Louise has used World Door to find a Witch in the game

You are Akame

[Passive - Blood Demon Curse] - If Akame is afflicted with the "Curse" and/or the "Bleed" status for a total of 3 times during the game, she'll automatically unlock her Ultimate Ability. When this passive is triggered, Akame will become immune to Curse and Bleed for the remainder of the game.

[Passive - Cursed Sword] - If Blood Demon Curse is triggered, your Blade techniques will be upgraded.

[Active - Sword Demon Oratoria] - Akame concentrates to feel all the surrounding area around herself, maximizing her senses to the upmost limit:

- At night, if someone visits her with a kill, she'll block it and regular kill the attacker (2-shot)

- During the day, if someone tries to inflict her with a status ailment, she'll block it and inflict the Bleed status on the player (3-shot)

- During the night, if players try to roleblock or redirect Akame, she'll parry it and roleblock them instead (2-shot)

[Active - Dance of Swords] - Akame can redirect any player of her choice during the night.
- [Blink Steps] - Akame can increase her speed to redirect two players instead (2-shot)

[Active - Graveyard of Swords] - Your element is Darkness and as such you have the following one-shots:

- Inflic the Bleed status to a player
- Inflict the Curse status on a player
- Roleblock a player at night
- Dodge the next action targeted at you, except kills.

[Active - Way of the Blade] - Akame is extremely proficient with sword, having spent her life as an assassin. You have the following abilities:

- [Blade of the Rising Sun] - At night, Akame enters a duel with a player of her choice in a R/P/S match. If Akame wins, she'll regular kill the target (3-shot)
- [Blade of the Descending Moon] - If Akame loses the match, she can rolecrush the player in the next cycle (1-shot)
- [Blade of the Twilight Dawn] - If the kill fails for any other reason, Akame can activate this ability to become completely immune to that player's actions for 2 cycles (1-shot)

[Ultimate Ability - God Slayer "Iai Sen Katto"] - Akame moves at blinding speed, slicing her opponent faster than the eye can see. After activating this ability on a target, if the target is hostile to Town wincon and performs any type of abilities on Town, that player will be Omega killed.

[Human Race Unique Skill] - The weakest of the races, yet the one with the most potential. At any time you can choose a race and permanently gain that race unique skill. Cannot be used twice, plus you're still an human.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town

Status
Not open for further replies.