Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we know from Milims flip that pro town indies exist, and we know Wendy the Dragon Slayer is in the game, so my guess is she is the pro town indie who has to take down the anti town dragons, Flower also was a dragon but more of selfish conditional survivor with killing, so it fits the flavour still
I am actually town not indie, I do not have separate wincon.

anyways, for me priority rn is Rottkins -> most likely Nessos -> Dest/Dnines.

There's no point of building separate wagon, because apparently if lynch fail, nobody dies. Otherwise Dest would be dead when you tried to lynch me

Angel of Light

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Angel of Light

Kanade Tachibana has activated Angel of Light to check if the following WU is fake

Illusion Manipulation

Ai Enma has used Illusion Manipulation to reveal the ??? in the following WU

Urara Shiraishi has activated Thunderous Witch

Shalltear Bloodfallen has activated the Great Tomb of Nazarick making ??? enter the 1st-3rd floor of the Great Tomb - Shalltear Bloodfallen's Floors

Results:

The WU is not fake

Angel of Light

Kanade Tachibana has activated Angel of Light to check if the following WU is fake

Results:

The WU is not fake

If the WU is not fake, doesn't that mean that Nessos is actually revealed to be culted?

Angel of Light

Results:

The WU is not fake

So, this would only check if the WU is fake. Would not account for further trickery than that like if just the one action in the WU is a lie as far as I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.