Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh, had to return vol 1 and vol 4 of hxh today cus one was in german the other was in french - got them for Christmas

parents brought them from amazon thats why lol - amazon didnt even say what language they were in :seriously:
I remember when I was pretty good at written Italian (nowadays I‘m not anymore and can at best just speak it) and bought Fairy Tail volumes in Italy instead of the German ones. Nowadays I have trouble reading those :milaugh:.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
:steef:
You know ever since this panel i knew the day would come. Oda is moving closer and closer. Usopp will finally become the Captain, showcasing that Luffy couldn't even prevent Sentomaru from getting injured so badly while standing beside him...

Your days as the Captain are numbered...Mugiwara boy

:pepebusi:
the only canon vice captain

:steef:
You know ever since this panel i knew the day would come. Oda is moving closer and closer. Usopp will finally become the Captain, showcasing that Luffy couldn't even prevent Sentomaru from getting injured so badly while standing beside him...

Your days as the Captain are numbered...Mugiwara boy

:pepebusi:
Usopp should have been left in Water7. The first words out of his mouth were not an apology and even expectation for them to make him vice captain, due had delusions of grandeur and not in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.