Nah i think it's the opossite. Usually, Haki based fighters with experience aren't portrayed as naive and overconfident that usually happens with those eating super OP fruits and basically jump into the strongest 5% of the population overnight.

The OP world is huge af so it isn't unthinkable that out of every blue every now and then someone pops out with an OP devil fruit. I think the WG gets their fruits from the underworld like Doflamingo.

Since Garp and Sengoku both seem more Haki and base stat based it makes more sense for me to have them teach the C3 Haki instead of controlling their Logia powers
You are underestimating the admirals way too much.
Old Rayleigh, a legit ACoC top tier capable of putting a yonko to sleep, was on the backfoot and huffing from Kizaru with a fodder elemental sword from ebay.
There are infinite things cream of the crop top tiers like Garp and Sengoku can teach these 3. ACoA, ACoO, Rokushiki etc

Great point. He was trained in martial arts and weapon mastery to expand his combat skills and not have him be too devil fruit reliant all his life, that's what WG is teaching their staff.
Or or maybe u know he was dfless
Like why he didnt used the magma punches to destroy the ohara ship? O yeah because he didnt had a fruit

It's the exact opposite, there's no way these 3 random kids stumbled upon the navy with the most broken logias in existance lol
They most definitely had strong base stats then acquired their fruits.

Aokiji was described as a recruited monster with skills he "learned" on his own, to the point that there was nothing for him to learn in the academy. Thats when Garp picked him up and trained him even further.
Agreed with u this is on my headcanon a long time ago that a potential future marine admiral are given op fruit thru hardwork and training by the wg or marine who already have bunch collections op df, i mean kaku and kalifa got their goofy fruit from wg maybe vp will tell about this

Damage control
Its clear they were gifted fruits after all wg got all the connection and money to get them lul
Like they gifted gravity fruit to fuji or the zoan fruits to kaku lucci jabura
The amount of stupid points you make are beyond hilarious. I have no reason to cope or damage control anything here.

It's simple. Provide proof, make me shut up and move on to play with Kinyagi.

If you can't, don't bother quoting.