Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Damn! Donovan Mitchell scored 71 points (nearly a 70-point triple-double) while the game still mattered. Maybe going for 80 points ain't dead yet.

Seriously though, we're getting some of the best statlines I've ever seen in 1 season (Luka, Jokic, Embiid, etc.)

That Donovan 71 piece is insane love it for him but at the same dislike it he cus he put a target on his back now come playoffs time he already known as a choker with Utah never got past the 2nd round and if he don't get the cavs to at least a conference finals the media goin trash him hard hard just like they do booker lol

Damn! Donovan Mitchell scored 71 points (nearly a 70-point triple-double) while the game still mattered. Maybe going for 80 points ain't dead yet.

Seriously though, we're getting some of the best statlines I've ever seen in 1 season (Luka, Jokic, Embiid, etc.)
WAIT WHATTTTTTTTT
Post automatically merged:

and the Knicks FO seriously thought he was not worth trading Randle/etc for smfh....

Last edited:
That Donovan 71 piece is insane love it for him but at the same dislike it he cus he put a target on his back now come playoffs time he already known as a choker with Utah never got past the 2nd round and if he don't get the cavs to at least a conference finals the media goin trash him hard hard just like they do booker lol
I think he's more likable than Booker so I don't think they'll go hard on him. Plus, his 70 point game was better than Booker's because the game still mattered.

WAIT WHATTTTTTTTT

and the Knicks FO seriously thought he was not worth trading Randle/etc for smfh....
Oh shit! I forgot...

I mean Randle had 28/16/6 and a W against the Suns. He was a beast.

I think he's more likable than Booker so I don't think they'll go hard on him. Plus, his 70 point game was better than Booker's because the game still mattered.

Oh shit! I forgot...

I mean Randle had 28/16/6 and a W against the Suns. He was a beast.
They will go hard on him in terms of winning something and leading a team not cus of personality that what I meant lol and if he does get the finals hopefully it ain't like booker where he play teams that had major injuries from first round to conference finals then choke up 2-0 in the finals

They will go hard on him in terms of winning something and leading a team not cus of personality that what I meant lol and if he does get the finals hopefully it ain't like booker where he play teams that had major injuries from first round to conference finals then choke up 2-0 in the finals
*Get to the finals