Gohan is confirmed as the strongest
Yip don't know why people are finding this so hard to except. The manga is even going to confirm this since whis said that current goku vegeta and black frieza are NOT the strongest mortal with us now going into the super super hero arc in which gohan got beast form. It'sclear as day that the strongest mortal whis is referring to is gohan

G

Gorosei Informer

Spandam is a coward and an a**hole, but at least he has a funny sword and he is cunning af (especially how he framed Tom. It was horrible, but also genius tbh). He‘s a bit like Buggy in that regard.
Yeah Funkfreed is great lol. Yeah at least hes cunning/competent too, so that makes him interesting as a character though, like a real cartoon evil for sure lol. Dick Dastardly maybe? Mandark from Dexters Lab? or that Red Devil guy from Cow and Chicken etc? Someone really petty and scheming? Him from Powerpuff GIrls or Mojo Jojo actually? No wait thats a disservice to those characters, they are far too goated to be compared to Spandam lmfao.

Hes definitely like a more evil Buggy/Buggy working for the WG or so. He even managed to turn his defeat/bad luck/failures around and climb to a superior position somehow, like Buggy did lol. Spandam, Wapol and Orochi kinda remind me of each other.

I just want to see the Celestial Dragons get wiped out or forced to become slaves and such, give them a taste of their own medicine but preferably wiped out ultimately. Or force them to spend the rest of their lives repenting for their sins at least. Something like that lol.

He‘s the only other Supernova who is an actual rival to Luffy and refuses to bow to anyone. I also like how he‘s like an actual pirate and not more of an explorer like Luffy and Law. And he‘s no coward like BB and even has CoC.

In the words of kaido "not backing down don't mean shit if you don't have the power to back it up".

His coc has not helped him in battle. Zoro whom just found out he even has it then almost immediately got advanced coc. So kidds use of coc is shit

Bb is a coward but has power to back up what he wants done. While kidd isn't a coward but lacks the power to do shit

He‘s the only other Supernova who is an actual rival to Luffy and refuses to bow to anyone. I also like how he‘s like an actual pirate and not more of an explorer like Luffy and Law. And he‘s no coward like BB and even has CoC.
Is he though?

He feels extremely behind Luffy and doesn't have even come close to being Luffy's rival at all, most people would see Law as more relevant to the story than Kid by far

I guess he is an actual pirate, but we just hear that he is one, we don't actually see him being one at all

sure, he is not a coward, like most characters in this story that have any relevance

Blackbeard actually feels unique for being a coward lol, since most other characters are a bunch of brave crazy people that go into danger and no fear of dying

Yeah Funkfreed is great lol. Yeah at least hes cunning/competent too, so that makes him interesting as a character though, like a real cartoon evil for sure lol. Dick Dastardly maybe? Mandark from Dexters Lab? or that Red Devil guy from Cow and Chicken etc? Someone really petty and scheming? Him from Powerpuff GIrls or Mojo Jojo actually? No wait thats a disservice to those characters, they are far too goated to be compared to Spandam lmfao.

Hes definitely like a more evil Buggy/Buggy working for the WG or so. He even managed to turn his defeat/bad luck/failures around and climb to a superior position somehow, like Buggy did lol. Spandam, Wapol and Orochi kinda remind me of each other.

I just want to see the Celestial Dragons get wiped out or forced to become slaves and such, give them a taste of their own medicine but preferably wiped out ultimately. Or force them to spend the rest of their lives repenting for their sins at least. Something like that lol.
Wapol is actually pretty impressive. He was left with nothing and created his own Business Empire. What I strangely like about such charas is they are just so sinister. Like cartoon villains as you said lol. The CDs (with the exception of Doffy‘s uncle and the Nefertaris) are just scum who don‘t even have a brain or any skills and aren‘t funny in any way. I hope they will just get wiped out EoS. Nobody needs them tbh.

The sad reality of Zolo. He'll never be what Sasuke and Vegeta were in their respective series. He'll always be a subordinate to the MC and never an equal.
:kuzanshut:
Sakura :lusalty: Please stop

Zoro won't be a runner up like Vegeta and other deuteragonists. Those losers couldn't beat the MC and ended up being the sidekick. Zoro has his own thing and he will be the champion in that category.

Is he though?

He feels extremely behind Luffy and doesn't have even come close to being Luffy's rival at all, most people would see Law as more relevant to the story than Kid by far

I guess he is an actual pirate, but we just hear that he is one, we don't actually see him being one at all

sure, he is not a coward, like most characters in this story that have any relevance

Blackbeard actually feels unique for being a coward lol, since most other characters are a bunch of brave crazy people that go into danger and no fear of dying
I mean, he didn‘t even have a fraction of the screentime Law had. We have not seen much from him yet, but we definitely will this Saga.