Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Since we all seem to refuse touching grass and gonna spend Christmas weekend thumb-fucking the F5 button on our keyboards, I wanna quote this post again cause I don't think it got much love. In conclusion, someone is coming out with an L from this Kizaru raid. Status quo can't be maintained forever :pepebusi:
Literally every fandom has a face to protect.

Starting with Navy fans>After the Greenbull fiasco with Shanks, they need again a great Admiral who put some good name, give more
Admiral hype, so if he clash and fight this arc, it could mean a lot for the fandom.

Luffy fans>Don´t want Luffy to lose against opponents who aren´t named Blackbeard/Imu, they expect very much of Luffy, a lose could put his powerlevel below high top tiers.

Yonkou fans>Hope that Kizaru and Navy get trashed by Luffy and co, looking worse, Kizaru not having adv haki versions, to downplay him. If Kizaru wins actually against Luffy, it could start again a big debate with Yonkou vs Admirals on this site.

Zoro fans>Want to see him 1on1 against a top tier without anyone stepping in to the fight, if Zoro shows incredible feats, they can wank him above Oden, Zoro losing to Kizaru(depends which powers Kizaru use against him) around low-mid diff could be a problem for the fandom who see him as top tier.

Sanji fans>Does I need to add more? Sanji fans just want him to clash with a top tier, even Killer fight top tiers but he still is out of any top tier matches+they wish adv haki versions for Sanji too. If he face Kizaru and get used as hypetool, it would be the worst for the Sanji fandom.

That is at least how I get the post in social medias and here the last week, very exciting weeks await us.
As neutral fan who love each fandom(have ofc my favs as Blackbeard), I can´t wait for the big war who is going to happen when Kizaru+Marines vs SHs battle start.

Last edited:
Literally every fandom has a face to protect.

Starting with Navy fans>After the Greenbull fiasco with Shanks, they need again a great Admiral who put some good name, give more
Admiral hype, so if he clash and fight this arc, it could mean a lot for the fandom.

Luffy fans>Don´t want Luffy to lose against opponents who aren´t named Blackbeard/Imu, they expect very much of Luffy, a lose could put his powerlevel below high top tiers.

Yonkou fans>Hope that Kizaru and Navy get trashed by Luffy and co, looking worse, Kizaru not having adv haki versions, to downplay him. If Kizaru wins actually against Luffy, it could start again a big debate with Yonkou vs Admirals on this site.

Zoro fans>Want to see him 1on1 against a top tier without anyone stepping in to the fight, if Zoro shows incredible feats, they can wank him above Oden, Zoro losing to Kizaru(depends which powers Kizaru use against him) around low-mid diff could be a problem for the fandom who see him as top tier.

Sanji fans>Does I need to add more? Sanji fans just want him to clash with a top tier, even Killer fight top tiers but he still is out of any top tier matches+they wish adv haki versions for Sanji too. If he face Kizaru and get used as hypetool, it would be the worst for the Sanji fandom.

That is at least how I get the post in social medias and here the last week, very exciting weeks await us.
As neutral fan who love each fandom(have ofc my favs as Blackbeard), I can´t wait for the big war who is going to happen when Kizaru+Marines vs SHs battle start.
W

Status
Not open for further replies.