Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Nice, a lot of us got violet so we could help you with exclusives if you want
Thx. The prologue took freaking forever. I only beat the first titan challenge. The Stone Crab thingy. I'll start the first Gym on the VR path tomorrow and see how it goes.

Super early spoilers:

1071: Fleet of Justice
- Chapter starts with Vegapunk talking to Luffy about Gear 5
- He gives Luffy some tips what his powers are really capable of and some things he should try out next time he uses the form
- Luffy thinks the Nika Nika fruit sounds stupid so he just keeps calling it and his attacks Gomu Gomu
- At Marineford Akainu talks about the fleet that is heading to Egghead, it's very large, like an extra large Buster Call, it would give any Yonko a run for their money
- He calls it the Fleet of Justice
- Last few pages are about the Fleet of Justice, the Marines are talking about these bounties Cross Guild gave them
- We see all kind of Marines and their bounties, the bounty poster has a different design as the pirates one, it's very cool looking, the most notable are:
- Dalmatian: 1.01 Billion
- Smoker: 1.2 Billion
- Onigumo: 1.3 Billion
- Momunga: 1.5 Billion
- Doberman: 1.7 Billion
- Kizaru: 3 Billion
- Chapter ends with the fleet reaching Egghead
In all seriousness, i hope some of the OG VAs from Enies Lobby are here and treated like full characters. Some of them were pretty awesome.

Id rather Oda save the Admiral codename VAs (Chaton, Momousagi, Kurouma, etc) are more final wat material.

Status
Not open for further replies.