Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
An Unknown Message

Someone has sent the following message:

"It saddens me that nobody tried to help me to recover my memories. Finally I know who I really am and soon enough you will learn it too. Quote this message to join my cause and ask for salvation, because otherwise before fifth day starts, nobody will remember you either."

cool

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
An Unknown Message

Someone has sent the following message:

"It saddens me that nobody tried to help me to recover my memories. Finally I know who I really am and soon enough you will learn it too. Quote this message to join my cause and ask for salvation, because otherwise before fifth day starts, nobody will remember you either."

All hail King Charlie
I pledge my loyalty as a vassal to Coach Flower and The Good Doctor Professor
:endthis:

Inb4 this is just Emilia's ability and we now can't even harm Team Krul:

Active - Witch's Foul Play] - Make a Fake WU or post indicating to the host that the post will be used as part of this ability. All players who quote that Fake WU or Post will become unable to harm your team for the next night making all of their actions fail on your team [1-shot]

Useless

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Useless

Wendy Marvell tried to activate ??? but Oblivion nullified it and roleblocked the player through immunities

Megumin tried to activate ??? but Oblivion nullified it and roleblocked the player through immunities

Kanade Tachibana tried to activate ??? but Oblivion nullified it and roleblocked the player through immunities

Fear Kubrick has tried to activate ??? but Oblivion nullified it and roleblocked the player through immunities

Status
Not open for further replies.