Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no idea if scum or not. If any of you guys are Town, you could help clear things up.
would love to but im roleblocked

hence why i think he targeted specific roles being claimed

if i wasn't, id investigate them

kinda telling and makes me think there's something that's being hidden here

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It‘s just me getting fucked over by the same guy in two games at almost the same time when in both scenarios we could have won together, I worked my fucking ass off to get closer to my wincon, here I in‘d in every Trivia, had 16 pages in my PM detailing every claim and hint I could find, read all WUs, helped Town during the day, killed Town at night, would have never made a move against that guy, killed more Town than either scum team, yet that guy just offed me one fucking phase before I would have won. And that on Christmas, too, when shit was too depressing already because of what happened irl. Now I have put that certain player on Ignore to prevent myself from becoming something you, all the others and I myself would despise. I‘m pretty depressed over this game as it is.
I see.

Well, not to play defence but I don't believe it has been personally motivated by spite or whatever, and he was just playing to his wincon. First game was fine, he had no reason to assume you'd be town friendly if he has a scum read on you, and here I don't know if telling me you planned to kill townies after making a point to claim neutral indie really helps your case given that if town were to kill you, you'd probably be upset at them too. Sorry to hear about the irl jig, I just don't think X has been mean-spirited or whatever here.

I see.

Well, not to play defence but I don't believe it has been personally motivated by spite or whatever, and he was just playing to his wincon. First game was fine, he had no reason to assume you'd be town friendly if he has a scum read on you, and here I don't know if telling me you planned to kill townies after making a point to claim neutral indie really helps your case given that if town were to kill you, you'd probably be upset at them too. Sorry to hear about the irl jig, I just don't think X has been mean-spirited or whatever here.
I don‘t see how offing the one who killed the most threats to his faction was playing to his wincon, but alright. I mean, he had Charlie as an actual threat to himself and he was death immune, so none of Milim‘s abilities could have even killed him and Charlie was confirmed unlynchable in the WU. It was such a bad strategic decision I just don‘t see how it was anything other than personal. But let‘s discuss this after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.