Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

With Kid going to Elbaf, it's almost confirmed he'd fight Shanks there
The beating will be great because in general Shanks' crew destroys Kid's members I can make an exception for Killer here...
Both Kid and Law will hand over their hard-earned copies to Shanks and BB simply because they don't have adequate military power with them (inferior crew and are obviously inferior to the Yonkous they are facing).

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Because Oda has already planted the seeds for Law to be in Elbaf. Law knows of the scarred man, Big Mom claimed she will get her revenge on both Kid and Law, Law wants to learn about the Will of D.
That doesn't say anything in regard to Law's involvement in Elbaf. Law's learning about the Will of D one way or another. We know for a fact that he's not going to be the one to reach Laughtale—not on his own at least. The PK contender b/w Law and BB is BB, not Law.

if he kills Garp that's better fuel to the fire
Sure, but how will it happen though? If Garp doesn't come to Winner Island, the chances of Law escaping reduces—it's not impossible but it's hard. Even if he escapes, he's probably losing his crew to BB. Another possibility is his getting captured.

You think Law would just take the L and quit? He would probably device a plan to steal his glyphs back. That's where Kid and Luffy come in.
I'm thinking more that BB retreats when he realizes there's a marine fleet attacking his HQ's
Possible, but I don't think Law will run back to Luffy asking him to help him get back his RP copies from BB. Law's chances of attacking Luffy or Kid to get their RP copies are higher than his asking them to help IMO. If Law gets captured by BB, then there's a good chance he too gets involved in BB fight and then travels with the SHs to the final island.

Status
Not open for further replies.