Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
โ€Ž
Kidd taking part in 2nd straight big OP arc

They said heโ€™d be irrelevant until the final war @Pantheos @rerere @Lukegranders
They even told us he would be irrelevant after big mum. The heck, they told us before he is irrelevant after the roof, before that after udonโ€ฆ and you know what? They will tell us he will be irrelevant after this scenes, but they will be wrong again.

Kid is gonna be one of the 3 most important pirates EOS!

@ZoroMazino you want to wait for chapter or are you starting the wank already?

โ€œIโ€™m still me, Smokerโ€
What does that tell you lol. I agree itโ€™d be more interesting to have a rogue admiral but thatโ€™s not what the story is hinting, and Blackbeard is THE scum pirate in the manga so Kuzan being a legit member is bonkers
It tells me that Kuzan chose to just be Kuzan. Heโ€™s not Aokiji, Marine Admiral, heโ€™s just Kuzan.

Blackbeard is closest to Raftel according to most of the world. Kuzan being a legit member in hopes of finding a truth he was opened up to 20 years ago brings a good path to his character arc.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Afaik Winner Island isnโ€˜t his base. But if he did target his base, BB either fights or needs a new base.
Garp's target is Coby, and Coby isn't at Winner Island from what we know. So Garp's target will be BB's base, which is likely where Coby is being kept.
Post automatically merged:

What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.