Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it feels like all of this is leading to Fullalead with Egghead being our Punk Hazard (intro arc) and Elbaf being our DR/WCI (middle arc) and Fullalead being Wano (climax arc) essentially.

Kid had the 2nd longest pick from Wano, meaning Elbaf should be next or at least before Fullalead if thats where Law was going. Elbaf could focus mainly on giant/sky/moon lore, eventually culminating into one big incident with Blackbeard at Fullalead potentially.

Plus, it almost makes sense Fullalead is "Final" island before Lodestar. If you think about it, many great pirates probably reached Lodestar and learned about the RPs, but were left at a standstill at that point. That would mean you have tons of pirates just unable to do anything else, so they converge at Fullalead.

You also have people like Jean Ango (the bounty hunter from DR) mentioning that all of the Level 6 inmates from Impel Down all went somewhere, which could suggest this island too.
Yea, It seems the same pattern. But now It's way more fun, once Luffy got pretty much a good power up and with the unsolved plot lines being revealed, like the DF Lore ( Ik that it was very simple, but it is something ).
Also, the fact that the Top Tiers will start to fall one by one, since Luffy already reached this stage, It's gonna be funny to see some WG reactions.

Yea, It seems the same pattern. But now It's way more fun, once Luffy got pretty much a good power up and with the unsolved plot lines being revealed, like the DF Lore ( Ik that it was very simple, but it is something ).
Also, the fact that the Top Tiers will start to fall one by one, since Luffy already reached this stage, It's gonna be funny to see some WG reactions.
Agreed, its also character investment. Im way more invested in charactera like Shanks, BB, Kuma, Admirals, etc than i was about Kaido and BM personally. They were necessary arcs, but the best thing I liked about that plotline was Doflamingo, yet another older legacy character lol

Its probably Fullalead. If BB intercepted him at least from Wano, and Helmeppo stating that Koby is captured on Fullalead, it probably was that.

Itd also be pretty fitting that Pirate Island is the closest island to Lodestar or something, if it is
Kinda crazy law was going directly to blackbeard territory himself if that's the case. Like i wonder what he was expecting

Also very ironic law if all people would go tp an island called fullalead lol. Seeing as he was full of lead more than once

Kinda crazy law was going directly to blackbeard territory himself if that's the case. Like i wonder what he was expecting

Also very ironic law if all people would go tp an island called fullalead lol. Seeing as he was full of lead more than once

Its possible you have little choice potenially, especially if this picture is accurate:

You can see the routes converge at an island before Lodestar (the X). So maybe Fullalead is that island.

Status
Not open for further replies.