Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Well Mods don’t know if something is fake or not lol they let fake spoilers stayed up before so don’t know why you let them be the judge

I thought it was weird because I remember seeing you posted in there, with :optimistic:, then next time it’s gone, thought you deleted it for some reasons

man OP spoilers can’t go one week without drama
Hi

Hell yes !
Beating kuma
Beat BM
Kill Kaido
Become the legend of wano .
Killing death ( Not confirmed tought but I hightly doubt that )
ANd now beating kizaru .
Yes before time skip I only remember when fans were saying zoro was about to beat kuma by himself when he apeared .
But after time skip this is getting crazy .
Post automatically merged:

Kid franky
Beating Kuma : ''Nothing happened'' is one the biggest wins the manga, he maybe didn t beat Kuma in a 1v1 fight but he did beat him in the battle of wills, plus I can't remember anyone saying Zoro would 1v1 Kuma (a Shishibukai) pre-ts after being exhausted throughout the arc (TB)

Beating BM : I have no idea what you are talking about; nobody thought that. Actually most people thought Luffy would do the job since he said it multiple times post TS (FI, PH, WCI)

Kill Kaido : an example you already used and even then, a lot of hints were there so it's not like it came out of nowhere

Become a legend of Wano : So we have various characters commenting on Zoro and his resemblance with Uchimaru, Ryuma, Oden (Enma taming) only for it to be bait but Zoro fans are the crazy ones ?

Killing death : What was the purpose of the scene with the grim reaper and even Zoro ''talking'' to it ?

Beating Kizaru : Reasonable since he has a personal beef with the Admiral and if Luffy fights Akainu then Zoro fights the n2 who seems to be Kizaru; nothing crazy here.

All this to say that it's not out of the blue, there are actual clues and sometimes even downright panels from the author that can't go another way or he would contradict his own story, which he did numerous times post-ts (probably to ''subvert expectations'')

Some people get overhyped sometimes I fully agree with that but it's mainly Oda's fault and his pseudo-hype that gets thrown out the window some chapters later.

those guys can't be serious lmao .
BB is the one used as hype tool for law .
No one expected law to do this good .
I hope for this big bad guy in elbaff that he don't cross Kid.
Not only that but kid legit defeated BM he is elbaff best friend now .
It will happen.
Law is the hypetool for Blackbeard, not the other way around. We know who is going to win in the end, and Blackbeard can't lose. If anything, Blackbeard will be portrayed as "the monster who defeated the guy who defeated Big Mom".
Law seems to have upper hand in the beginning doesn't matter, the losing ones often have the upper hand but only in beginning (Smoker got upper hand against Vergo in beginning, scabbards got upper hand against Kaido in beginning, Katakuri got upper hand against Luffy in beginning, King got upper hand against Zoro in beginning, etc).

The big antagonist in Elbaf needs a hype so when he fights the Straw Hats, readers will feel excited. The victim this time is Kidd, the another guy who defeated Big Mom.
If anything, Kidd is the perfect choice for Elbaf hypetool.
Big Mom viewed Elbaf as a really strong nation (if Elbaf cooperated I would have been Pirate King!!) so what is better hypetool for Elbaf than defeating the guy who has defeated Big Mom.

Hell yes !
Beating kuma
Beat BM
Kill Kaido
Become the legend of wano .
Killing death ( Not confirmed tought but I hightly doubt that )
ANd now beating kizaru .
Yes before time skip I only remember when fans were saying zoro was about to beat kuma by himself when he apeared .
But after time skip this is getting crazy .
Post automatically merged:

Kid franky
Beating Kuma : ''Nothing happened'' is one the biggest wins the manga, he maybe didn t beat Kuma in a 1v1 fight but he did beat him in the battle of wills, plus I can't remember anyone saying Zoro would 1v1 Kuma (a Shishibukai) pre-ts after being exhausted throughout the arc (TB)

Beating BM : I have no idea what you are talking about; nobody thought that. Actually most people thought Luffy would do the job since he said it multiple times post TS (FI, PH, WCI)

Kill Kaido : an example you already used and even then, a lot of hints were there so it's not like it came out of nowhere

Become a legend of Wano : So we have various characters commenting on Zoro and his resemblance with Uchimaru, Ryuma, Oden (Enma taming) only for it to be bait but Zoro fans are the crazy ones ?

Killing death : What was the purpose of the scene with the grim reaper and even Zoro ''talking'' to it ?

Beating Kizaru : Reasonable since he has a personal beef with the Admiral and if Luffy fights Akainu then Zoro fights the n2 who seems to be Kizaru; nothing crazy here.

All this to say that it's not out of the blue, there are actual clues and sometimes even downright panels from the author that can't go another way or he would contradict his own story, which he did numerous times post-ts (probably to ''subvert expectations'')

Some people get overhyped sometimes I fully agree with that but it's mainly Oda's fault and his pseudo-hype that gets thrown out the window some chapters later.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Well Mods don’t know if something is fake or not lol they let fake spoilers stayed up before so don’t know why you let them be the judge

I thought it was weird because I remember seeing you posted in there, with :optimistic:, then next time it’s gone, thought you deleted it for some reasons

The day I quit providing spoilers the more drama started

whar does this meant

was I the balance of spoiler providers
:crazwhat:

It was deleted twice a raw , but nvm , I want this topic to end and let's enjoy our day , have a nice day everyone :sweat:

Yeah Elbaf is definitely not going to be a short arc like some people think.

Kid and his crew will be involved during that arc, if those spoilers I saw are true then it looks like Bege and his crew will also play a role during Elbaf as well.

Urouge will most likely play a role, if Bonney doesn't separate from the SHs then she might join them to Elbaf.

If Big Mom is alive then there is a good chance that she and her crew will also be involved and if not Big Mom herself, then maybe just her crew.

Elbaf is pretty much being setup as the next Dressrosa/WCI/Wano, the Elbaf arc will probably be more than 50 chapters.
big mom in Elbaf?
pls oda dont do this to me
don't do this to us

Status
Not open for further replies.