Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Elbaf is definitely not going to be a short arc like some people think.

Kid and his crew will be involved during that arc, if those spoilers I saw are true then it looks like Bege and his crew will also play a role during Elbaf as well.

Urouge will most likely play a role, if Bonney doesn't separate from the SHs then she might join them to Elbaf.

If Big Mom is alive then there is a good chance that she and her crew will also be involved and if not Big Mom herself, then maybe just her crew.

Elbaf is pretty much being setup as the next Dressrosa/WCI/Wano, the Elbaf arc will probably be more than 50 chapters.

Kid and his crew will be involved during that arc, if those spoilers I saw are true then it looks like Bege and his crew will also play a role during Elbaf as well.

Urouge will most likely play a role, if Bonney doesn't separate from the SHs then she might join them to Elbaf.

If Big Mom is alive then there is a good chance that she and her crew will also be involved and if not Big Mom herself, then maybe just her crew.

Elbaf is pretty much being setup as the next Dressrosa/WCI/Wano, the Elbaf arc will probably be more than 50 chapters.
Bege? Whats the point about Bege?

Always means it happens all the time right ?
Do you have another example ?
Hell yes !
Beating kuma
Beat BM
Kill Kaido
Become the legend of wano .
Killing death ( Not confirmed tought but I hightly doubt that )
ANd now beating kizaru .
Yes before time skip I only remember when fans were saying zoro was about to beat kuma by himself when he apeared .
But after time skip this is getting crazy .
Post automatically merged:

Bege? Whats the point about Bege?
Kid franky

Elbaf mini arc before final fight for one piece.
Elbaf arc for me:
1) Alot useless Robbin flashback.
2) Usopp neg diff some giant's.
3) Luffy fight Loki.
4) Last poneglyph.
I mean it will be like Zou.
Teach stole all poneglyph somewhere.
Laughtale fight will be reference to treasure island book.

To me it feels like all of this is leading to Fullalead with Egghead being our Punk Hazard (intro arc) and Elbaf being our DR/WCI (middle arc) and Fullalead being Wano (climax arc) essentially.

Kid had the 2nd longest pick from Wano, meaning Elbaf should be next or at least before Fullalead if thats where Law was going. Elbaf could focus mainly on giant/sky/moon lore, eventually culminating into one big incident with Blackbeard at Fullalead potentially.

Plus, it almost makes sense Fullalead is "Final" island before Lodestar. If you think about it, many great pirates probably reached Lodestar and learned about the RPs, but were left at a standstill at that point. That would mean you have tons of pirates just unable to do anything else, so they converge at Fullalead.

You also have people like Jean Ango (the bounty hunter from DR) mentioning that all of the Level 6 inmates from Impel Down all went somewhere, which could suggest this island too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.