Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok let'S bet then
I put 10 K ON sanji being stronger then kaku .
You take it ? We will go on an official betting site both will put 10 K and winner win ok ?
Post automatically merged:

Na Killer have scythe he would be fine all bones broken like zoro too tought .
Bet all of your monopoly money, Kaku fodderizes Lanji.
Shit like Sentomaru can react to cheapshots from a soru master but in here we wank cheapshots on the slowest character in the story, Queen is Judge, Caeser and Vegapunk level, as a criminal Vegapunk will have a 5B bounty and he's a weak ass scrub that fears Lucci. :kobeha:

There is no copium. Zoro defeated Kaku so that doesn't then mean he isn't fighting Kizaru. What kind of stupidity is that? Lizaru hasn't even dared to step on the island yet.
listend dude we need to be realistic in life and zoro chance of beating kizaru in this arc for now are 0%

He might clash with him at best but don't expect more.
You guys have always crazy expectation for zoro that he never fulfill because of how crazy they are .(ZKK is the best exemple of it)
There is 1 clear rule .
Except if IMU Akainu Or someone stronger then Kizaru pull up for luffy to fight, Zoro is not going to defeat Kizaru .
ZOro will never outshine luffy in an arc it will never happen .
You can drink the amount of copium you want this will not happen .

Last edited:
Bet all of your monopoly money, Kaku fodderizes Lanji.
Shit like Sentomaru can react to cheapshots from a soru master but in here we wank cheapshots on the slowest character in the story, Queen is Judge, Caeser and Vegapunk level, as a criminal Vegapunk will have a 5B bounty and he's a weak ass scrub that fears Lucci. :kobeha:
You are not confident in what you are saying I get it .
For now on I will not take anything you are saying seriously

Its so good being a Sanji fan, we expect nothing but we get everything
:finally::finally::finally::finally:
Jabra is not even in CP0 bruh and Sanji is stuck with Vegapunk's boot, how are you getting everything lmao

He didn't use the god tier haki, the actual pinnacle of his ability and the thing that " triumphs all the devil fruit power" , as said by God Kaido himself, to neg him. Only G5 Base pistol attack negged him. :pepecafe:
I know, I was just messing with @Celestial D. Dragon lol

If Zoro uses AdCoC against Kaku, then its an L, otherwise we are good!

listend dude we need to be realistic in life and zoro chance of beating kizaru in this arc for now are 0%

You guys have always crazy expectation for zoro that he never fulfill because of how crazy they are .(ZKK is the best exemple of it)
There is 1 clear rule .
Except if IMU Akainu Or someone stronger then Kizaru pull up for luffy to fight, Zoro is not going to defeat Kizaru .
Who said Zoro is beating him? Kizaru will get stalemated by Zoro before he gets help to get past Zoro. Then Luffy will mid diff him.

Don't write TLDRs if you don't even know my position, clown.

Although one thing Luffytards will see IMMEDIATELY why Zoro is so much better as a fighter than Zoro..

Forget about King of Hell, much less Ashura, which is basically equivalent to Luffy's Gear 5th

ZORO WILL NOT EVEN USE HIS RYOU most likely, I doubt he would even use Haki.

So if Hakiless base Zoro equals, well lets go with Head canon that Lucci is twice as strong as Zoro, King of Hell is like 1000 times as strong as Base Haki less Zoro

What does that say about Luffy, you wankers??

There is 1 clear rule .
Zoro basically outshined Luffy, like badly in Whiskey Peak tho
Also Romance Down
And Thriller Bark
Post automatically merged:

Who said Zoro is beating him? Kizaru will get stalemated by Zoro before he gets help to get past Zoro. Then Luffy will mid diff him.

Don't write TLDRs if you don't even know my position, clown.
Have you seen Film Red?
Kizaru basically treated Shanks like a joke lmao

Zoro basically outshined Luffy, like badly in Whiskey Peak tho
Also Romance Down
And Thriller Bark
Whisky peak you mean by beating fodders ? OK I let you be happy with that .
But luffy beat mr 5 that was stronger then valentine .

Thriller barck luffy defeated moria so no he outshine zoro but zoro sacrefice was cool .
But in therm of feats ? Luffy got the best win .
Or you are trying to tell me that ryuma corpse with brook shadow is superior to moria ?

Status
Not open for further replies.