Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worried that Kaku might give Zoro a bit of a challenge, so you are starting the damage control early? :denzimote:
They want make zoro beating kaku more impressive then it is lmao .
They are this sad and deseperate.
Post automatically merged:

Too soon to say Kaku is not awakened... Just look at Rob Lucci first time in Egghead.
Yes but kaku just got his fruit 2 years ago.
Imagine how kaido would look bad if he is awokened ???

The admirals might low key all go down this arc

1. Luffy vs kizaru on egghead
  2. Law vs fujitora wherever he's going
    • Fujitora was told he had to capture luffy or law back in dressrosa
  3. Kid vs ryokugyu on elbaf
  4. Potentially dragon vs akainu?
With garp going after blackbeard that'll only leave shanks and buggy outside of all the action. Maybe they end up allying in the background since we know shanks is close with both buggy and mihawk
If kid and law don't end up fighting fujitora and ryokugyu maybe it'll be shanks and mihawk instead
Its b/c the closer he gets to the endgame, the less chances he has for character updates and the state of an event. Before he probably just had a "lose" idea of where he wanted to go with everyone, figuring he had tons of things to do still.

Now its more finite, so he includes characters who are going to still be relevant in the near future, i.e.:

- Revos/Dragon
- Kuma
- Law
- Kid
- Blackbeard

To name a few for now, since Elbaf and Fullalead seem to be in the running for next islands.
Do you have any ideas on what island law could potentially be heading to?
I imagine whatever island it is law might either make it his territory or get some boost somehow. Like i suspect kid to do in elbaf

Status
Not open for further replies.