Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pew WOKE UP AT 5 AM BEFORE GOING TO VOLEUNTEER AT A ANIMAL SHELTER TO GOT USE THIS EXTRA INFORMATION ABOUT KUMA AND THE MAROSEI

@T.D.A SET AN ALERT ON HIS PHONE FROM TALKSOP WHILE ATING HOT CHEETOS THEN COPY PASTE IT HERE

GUESS WHICH ONE STAID UP IN THE SUMMARIES THREAD

:snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:
I really don't care will let you share next time , but what I'm worry about is I trust the community , when they delete my comment it's means it's fake , so I deleted my tweets etc .. , and now seeing it's true made me mad lol , I think it's me the problem so next time will let random people do it

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
I really don't care will let you share next time , but what I'm worry about is I trust the community , when they delete my comment it's means it's fake , so I deleted my tweets etc .. , and now seeing it's true made me mad lol , I think it's me the problem so next time will let random people do it
:pepehands:
pew its the dumb mods who dont know anything

It's better you post it in twitter, mate. Here they are afraid that you might neg Ledon when it comes to providing early spoilers and thats why you are a target.

Just spoke to the mods and we all agreed to make new rules for the summaries thread.

No more reposting the same spoilers in any shape or form.

First person to post the spoilers is the final person.

For example @T.D.A think he is slick every week he post the same spoiler but add in some random chinese letter or link to a website to act like it is more professional.

This is no longer allowed starting next chapter.

Thank you four your understooding have a great date
@MonsterZoro vengeance :suresure:

The classic victim complex. The eunuchs that spend their entire time hyping up garbage and calling other characters gay or bad characters because they get exactly that. :risitameh:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/is-the-cooking-machine-joining-the-crew.35452/

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/reminder-to-the-best-written-character-fans.35275/

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/characters-that-can-tank-queens-lasers-neg-diff.34935/

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...no-flame-s-shark-has-normal-durability.34874/

These are just your more recent ones, head eunuch

Plus calling people pedophiles and gay on a daily basis. Can't expect more from 12 year olds, can you:whitepress:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Just spoke to the mods and we all agreed to make new rules for the summaries thread.

For example @T.D.A think he is slick every week he post the same spoiler but add in some random chinese letter or link to a website to act like it is more professional.

When I said I spoke to the mods I meant myself
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

D

Deleted member 83

Well Mods don’t know if something is fake or not lol they let fake spoilers stayed up before so don’t know why you let them be the judge

I thought it was weird because I remember seeing you posted in there, with :optimistic:, then next time it’s gone, thought you deleted it for some reasons

man OP spoilers can’t go one week without drama

Status
Not open for further replies.