Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sword bois are generally like that tbf
we have to understand they got their own agenda to run which is to elevate zoro above every character in existence. Mihawk is only a proxy to that goal .saw marinehq slandering mihawk today.
They really have no honour. At least with admiral fans I know where I stand. Theses swordbois will wank Shanks one day then throw him under the bus the next to wank their heroes.
tda is a dick everyone should hate him
What did he do that makes you say that? I personally can't stand his Zoro wank.

That's it, you couldn't find a thread from 2020?
When did I call anyone a pedo or gay, on a daily basis? You need to stop self inserting as Lanji, the victim complex is rotting your brain.
Every other one of your posts is some not-so-vague pedo fantasy.
Once or twice would've been funny, but this is projection at this point.
This is you calling one of the best posters in here a pedophile over a fictional pedo, I'm pretty sure you did the same thing in a discussion about Sera Hancock a few days ago too, that's your M.O now :kobeha:

That's it, you couldn't find a thread from 2020?
When did I call anyone a pedo or gay, on a daily basis? You need to stop self inserting as Lanji, the victim complex is rotting your brain.

This is you calling one of the best posters in here a pedophile over a fictional pedo, I'm pretty sure you did the same thing in a discussion about Sera Hancock a few days ago too, that's your M.O now :kobeha:
Iirc that comment was about a fanart where Tama, Toko, Carrot, and Rebecca where sexualized, unironically

But you do you

You lot (3-4 of you) use the p-word to describe fans of a character and project your headcanons on irl people

sword bois are generally like that tbf
we have to understand they got their own agenda to run which is to elevate zoro above every character in existence. Mihawk is only a proxy to that goal .saw marinehq slandering mihawk today.
This is why I just troll.
Though I usually have a general rule of thumb:
Yonkos >> Admirals
Admirals >> YC1 ( besides Shiryu Zoro and Beckman for obvious reasons )
etc

Status
Not open for further replies.