Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second update, supplementary information translation by [TalkOP Sinicization] Ke, translation source: TalkOP One Piece forum; information source: English station;
Bear has arrived at Marie Gioia.

The first update, simple information translation by [TalkOP Sinicization] Ke, translation source: TalkOP One Piece Forum; information source: English site;
Sauron VS Kaku Garp appears, he is going to save Kebi.
Kidd and his crew make an appearance, on their way to Elbaf.
Bears are there.
The next issue of Oda will continue to be published, but due to the joint publication of JUMP, there will be no new comic update next week.

My Roughly Translator told me that it was Sauron Vs Kaku:crazwhat:

Dark lord

VS
Giraffe

:steef:

The second update, supplementary information translation by [TalkOP Sinicization] Ke, translation source: TalkOP One Piece forum; information source: English station;

The first update, simple information translation by [TalkOP Sinicization] Ke, translation source: TalkOP One Piece Forum; information source: English site;
Bears are there.
The next issue of Oda will continue to be published, but due to the joint publication of JUMP, there will be no new comic update next week.

Dark lord

VS
Giraffe

Is Sauron that man Oda was talking about?

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Anyone can be tier 1 just copy and paste away
Post automatically merged:

Why would I care what you believed? You assume that the entire Zoro fandom believed in zkk, then I assume that the entire Luffy and Sanji fandom believed in what I mentioned
You literally did believe zkk, calm down buddy

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Bears are there.

Dark lord

VS
Giraffe

Status
Not open for further replies.