Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Coby plot is so random, even Garp is going now to reappear from his retirement lol.

So CP0 was used for nostalgic purpose, a rematch of those two pairs bruh. Seriously, do Lucci and Kaku really have fans in Japan or smth? What a waste of panels (seeing Luffy was funny, but that aside, is still waste of paper and ink).

Kuma arrived already?

Iirc that comment was about a fanart where Tama, Toko, Carrot, and Rebecca where sexualized, unironically

But you do you

You lot (3-4 of you) use the p-word to describe fans of a character and project your headcanons on irl people
Quote me calling anyone on this forum a pedo or gay. Since I do it on a daily basis you can find plenty of material.
You called a pedophile/sick fuck to 2 posters in case anyone cares. :kobeha:

This Coby plot is so random, even Garp is going now to reappear from his retirement lol.

So CP0 was used for nostalgic purpose, a rematch of those two pairs bruh. Seriously, do Lucci and Kaku really have fans in Japan or smth? What a waste of panels (seeing Luffy was funny, but that aside, is still waste of paper and ink).

Kuma arrived already?
he loves coby like a son
it isn't random.

Quote me calling anyone on this forum a pedo or gay. Since I do it on a daily basis you can find plenty of material.
You called a pedophile/sick fuck to 2 posters in case anyone cares. :kobeha:
Typical pedo projection, you're probably salivating just thinking about the scenario in your head, no wonder you love the sexual predator. :vistalaugh:

Dont mind me:brootea:

he loves coby like a son
it isn't random.
Yeah, ofc. That wasn't my point.

My point is that the plot of Coby being captured by BB is kinda random. And even a character that only appears occasionally like Garp each hundreds of chapters, and who is well known for being a retired old dude, now suddenly has his place in some, apparently, important plot in this story. Which makes Coby's plot even more random and makes me speechless since it's so confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.