Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if BB just gives up Coby after seeing raged Garp coming after him or decides to take his chance. Also while Garp is at it, he can also free Law and his men or maybe they can lend him a hand....:lawbepo:
Bro fought Sengoku at Marineford but ran from Rayleigh.
I think it depends on how many people he has with him and how many he's up against and how powerful his opponent is and if they have a valuable DF as well. Since Garp has no DF, it seems BB will back out since killing Garp won't really do much for him anyway.

There was never any romance. At his core, Shishio, bends the knee to Lee even if he gets out of hand sometimes. The man has no honour and will happily throw you under the bus to wank that anti-social loser Mihawk or that pedo Rayleigh ("I like young girls":mihugh:).
Why are you projecting Sanji's personality on Rayleigh?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I hope Kaku stands his ground and isnt easily brushed off like Lucci was. If the only reason why they are back is to be shat upon, Oda really is going from bad to worse... What purpose does it achieve to treat WG's best assassins like that?
Or it is just another Aramaki's Udon scene of empty hype only to be shat upon a chapter later.
Either way, nothing of substance seems to be happening in Egghead so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.