Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it, you couldn't find a thread from 2020?
When did I call anyone a pedo or gay, on a daily basis? You need to stop self inserting as Lanji, the victim complex is rotting your brain.

This is you calling one of the best posters in here a pedophile over a fictional pedo, I'm pretty sure you did the same thing in a discussion about Sera Hancock a few days ago too, that's your M.O now :kobeha:
I had to learn the hard way that the not so subtle racist is having demons in his head. One can only wonder what has happened to make him act this way to the left and right at perceived offenses. Best to just ignore someone who clearly alludes to n*ggers by calling it "music taste". Don't play his games but if you do please use the same asinine slander that he does in order to murder your character as his frail ego will get hurt the most that way so I'm gonna reiterate don't listen to bigots.

Oda's best friend Ruroni kenshin's author is a pedo n was confiscated with CP n even after that Oda showed his support n invited him for some talk show.
Not a single person other than Oda in the industry supported that guy.
Post automatically merged:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/boundi...rurouni-kenshin-mangaka-nobuhiro-watsuki/amp/
Oda is a known pedo it's better to leave it alone before a mod wipes their ass with us and leaves us on the curb like trash :parkcry:

I had to learn the hard way that the not so subtle racist is having demons in his head. One can only wonder what has happened to make him act this way to the left and right at perceived offenses. Best to just ignore someone who clearly alludes to n*ggers by calling it "music taste". Don't play his games but if you do please use the same asinine slander that he does in order to murder your character as his frail ego will get hurt the most that way so I'm gonna reiterate don't listen to bigots.
homie whipped out the n word
What are you even babbling about?

Status
Not open for further replies.