Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't have enough time these days to be bothered for "reads" so no lol
tears---😂---- just another way of saying lol.

I see you are banking on zoro to finish off kizaru since it won't suit your agenda if its luffy 😂
I think Zoro will stalemate him just like Rayleigh:kayneshrug:
Then there will be some interruption and Luffy will fight Kizaru. You know Loda won't let anyone but Luffy beat the strongest of any opposing group the SHs encounter.

Luffy will manhandle Kizaru. Book it:cheers:

I've met dogs smarter than you tbh. Shanks and Kizaru skirmished and Shanks had his sword at Kizaru's throat in seconds with Kizaru surrendering. Something Mihawk couldn't even accomplish against Vista. Pathetic WSS.

Even at the end Kizaru backed off when Shanks released his haki along with Fujitora. Something Lihawk would never accomplish. Go back to your cave and go wank trash like Mihawk and Rayleigh.

Keep their superior Shanks out of your mouth.
the bromance with mihawk fans is over
you love to see it

Leader of the strongest nation of the opverse bends his knees and provides kid his giant army thus making kid a yonko and getting him more than 4 billion bounty.
No bro, Kidd's fate is sealed. As soon as I read he sets his foot on Elbaf, I know things are gonna get rough again for him.

Elbaf is considered the strongest country in the world. Means, even above prime Wano, or at least the Wano during Oden era, because Ryuma's era was too long already.
Elbaf > Wano, not farfetched to think leader of Elbaf > leader of Wano, so Loki > Oden.
Kidd is not even in Oden's level, him creating troubles in Elbaf will end badly again for him.

There was never any romance. At his core, Shishio, bends the knee to Lee even if he gets out of hand sometimes. The man has no honour and will happily throw you under the bus to wank that anti-social loser Mihawk or that pedo Rayleigh ("I like young girls":mihugh:).
sword bois are generally like that tbf
we have to understand they got their own agenda to run which is to elevate zoro above every character in existence. Mihawk is only a proxy to that goal .saw marinehq slandering mihawk today.

Status
Not open for further replies.